Man of the Match v Gillingham? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Gillingham?

Man of the Match v Gillingham?

• Roos

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Sawyer

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Edwards

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Bradley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taylor-Sinclair

• Fox

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Diagouraga

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Carey

• Grant

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Jervis

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Taylor

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • Songo'o

• Total voters
B

bakerboy

Alan Turing":9bbm791p said:
Diagouraga shaded it for me, even before his goal. Taylor and Fox ran him close, in my opinion.

Brentford supporter here again:

I see Toums scored a late winner for you, really pleased for him and Argyle.

Any one give me a update on what you think of him in general, and has he made a difference to the side?

Cheers

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
bakerboy":p2qp08mj said:
Alan Turing":p2qp08mj said:
Diagouraga shaded it for me, even before his goal. Taylor and Fox ran him close, in my opinion.

Any one give me a update on what you think of him in general, and has he made a difference to the side?

Cheers

Hi

He's made a huge difference to our team and has played a big part in our turnaround, he's played in 11 games and we've lost just three and one of those was when we were down to 10 men.
Before he arrived opposition midfielders would walk right through us but his strength and height has put a stop to that, with the help of another defensive midfielder we have in Songo'o.

For a big guy he's got good feet and excellent control, his lack of pace can be a worry in some games but if he had that he would be playing in the Championship.
He's probably currently in the top three for player of the season so far.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
PL2 3DQ":3h9vmovg said:
bakerboy":3h9vmovg said:
Alan Turing":3h9vmovg said:

Cheers

Hi

He's made a huge difference to our team and has played a big part in our turnaround, he's played in 11 games and we've lost just three and one of those was when we were down to 10 men.
Before he arrived opposition midfielders would walk right through us but his strength and height has put a stop to that, with the help of another defensive midfielder we have in Songo'o.

For a big guy he's got good feet and excellent control, his lack of pace can be a worry in some games but if he had that he would be playing in the Championship.
He's probably currently in the top three for player of the season so far.

Agreed, I'd add he wasn't quite fit when he first arrived and struggled a bit for the first four games. But since then he has been brilliant, which ultimately led to him getting that brilliant goal in the last game, which was also his best game for us.

I think if we had signed him at the start we would be in a much higher league position :thumbs:

B

bakerboy

Thanks for that, I'm glad he's doing OK for you, he's a likeable lad and a great pro and was very well liked by all here Griffin Park, he will help keep you up and hopefully move up the table.

Seasons greeting to all at Argyle