Little Stories (Wed 29/11 - last part added) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Little Stories (Wed 29/11 - last part added)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
TinTin":3kvu2wie said:
I sat and listened.........................that's all I did.

What a wonderful experience !

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Not bad being able to effortlessly switch from Bobby Robson anecdotes to Brian Clough, then Pele.

'What shall I talk about next... ahh yes, George Best'

Incredible :clap:

Mar 25, 2016
Wonderful stuff. Thank you, Mr Little, and all involved with recording these fabulous stories for posterity and sharing them online.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
The fourth in the series of recordings from An Evening with Graham Little - this time, more from the 70s - is now on the Argyle Archive website.

Two more to come!

Little Stories

Enjoy!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Listening to these stories reminded me of the great evening it was with Graham, his memory is unbelievable.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Brilliant!

Some very strange goings on with the transfer stuff though.

tonsk

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
The fifth in the series of recordings from An Evening with Graham Little - this time, more from the 70s and 80s - is now on the Argyle Archive website.

Last one next week.

Little Stories

Enjoy!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Brilliant raconteur indeed. I was particularly envious of his chance meeting with Jimmy Greaves. In support of my book about the period 1959 to 1962 at Home Park, I wanted a direct quote from Jimmy about his recollections of that reserves visit and the 4th round FA Cup game 6 weeks later. Despite speaking to a number of eminent journalists and broadcasters it was impossible to find a phone number. They told me that the only way in was through his agent. Despite explaining that it was for a local-interest book that won't make a profit, the agent regretted that the only deal on offer was for me to go to one of the live chat shows Jimmy used to do and pay £100 for a 10 minute chat before the show. Unfortunately I have had to go with the stories written at the time by Pilgrim (Ray Head) in the Herald and Spectator (Frank Sloan Junior) in The Independent, plus of course Graham's match report of the reserve game.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
The last in the series of recordings from An Evening with Graham Little - this time, some more from the 70s and 80s - is now on the Argyle Archive website.

Little Stories

Enjoy!