Lewis Alessandra | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lewis Alessandra

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pogleswoody":wmdn0v2l said:
Steve Evans":wmdn0v2l said:
good evening colin.yes mate,two consecutive relegations out of the football league and some people on this thread are saying he was probably their best player. :shocked: what were their fringe players like?

So teams that get relegated from Div 2 by definition have no players capable of playing in Div 2 the following season? Really? :think:
well lewis played two consecutive relegation seasons.it don't impress me. :think:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":os2e6z4t said:
Pogleswoody":os2e6z4t said:
Steve Evans":os2e6z4t said:
good evening colin.yes mate,two consecutive relegations out of the football league and some people on this thread are saying he was probably their best player. :shocked: what were their fringe players like?

So teams that get relegated from Div 2 by definition have no players capable of playing in Div 2 the following season? Really? :think:
well lewis played two consecutive relegation seasons.it don't impress me. :think:

Wouldn't impress me if he was in a Table Tennis Singles League but 11 players + 7 subs?? Really?

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":19vg9f7k said:
It would be wise to put money on Notts County being relegated to non-league and give Alessandra his hat-trick. :)

I think County are worth a bet on promotion actually. You heard it here first!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I wonder if there are any stats. out there, which show the result for a Division 1/2 club who draw against a Premiership club at home and then are beaten when they replay at that top side's home ground. I would think the success percentage must be very low. I suppose they must take heart from their share of larger gate receipts and move on..

P

Pascall97

Alessandra was rubbish waste of of wages and soace in the squad