League 2 playoffs | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 playoffs

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
FT 3-3. Exeter hit the post in the 95th minute.

Feb 2, 2007
Exeter should be gutted they didn't put the tie to bed, especially with a two goal lead and their home form is sporadic at best. Will be an interesting tussle on Thursday. Great spirit from Carlisle though

Mar 8, 2016
nick_PASTIE":hi0dowoe said:
Noticed Blackpool got under 4000 for their game- no let up in the fans discontent there.

Luton would have taken well over a 1000 to I would have thought. Will be interesting to see how many Blackpool fans go to Wembley if they get to the final.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Who on earth scheduled those matches for such an utterly ridiculous ko time - I mean, 6.30pm on a bleddy Sunday FFS! I don't have a great deal of time for that lot up the road but to expect the fans to make that long a journey and back when people have real jobs to get back for is just a complete farce. Hang your heads in bleddy shame EFL and Sky (yet again!!!). :furious:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Emeraldinho":3u6v6s23 said:
Who on earth scheduled those matches for such an utterly ridiculous ko time - I mean, 6.30pm on a bleddy Sunday FFS! I don't have a great deal of time for that lot up the road but to expect the fans to make that long a journey and back when people have real jobs to get back for is just a complete farce. Hang your heads in bleddy shame EFL and Sky (yet again!!!). :furious:

Yeah. And they threw away a 2 goal lead. :funny:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Emeraldinho":1ax0wp5r said:
I agree, 571 ECFC fans is a good effort under such circumstances.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Keepitgreen":291xm4vg said:
Emeraldinho":291xm4vg said:
I agree, 571 ECFC fans is a good effort under such circumstances.

571 ECFC fans is a good effort under any circumstances!! :lol:

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
nick_PASTIE":8zbjz984 said:
Exeter should be gutted they didn't put the tie to bed, especially with a two goal lead and their home form is sporadic at best. Will be an interesting tussle on Thursday. Great spirit from Carlisle though

And two disallowed for offside, looked ok to me. Btw one of the better L2 games this season I reckon.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lilcol":1mdw23vu said:
nick_PASTIE":1mdw23vu said:

And two disallowed for offside, looked ok to me. Btw one of the better L2 games this season I reckon.

4-3 to Carlisle would have been better I reckon.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
flicking between the two games and both are a great watch. If Carlisle don't go up would love to see if we can get Nicky Adams... if Greg Wylde could cross like him...