Indys back! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Indys back!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Pezbuck":1v4eorso said:
Harley Lawer

A well remembered name from my youth. I was wondering earlier if he was still with us. I am pleased to find he is and is doing well. :happyclap: :nworthy:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Great News. Long may it prosper.

It might struggle for circulation during the off-season, particularly because they are jacking up the price by 20p.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Remember the Indy is back today support it or lose it, fantastic for local sport.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've been out and bought mine!!

It's like meeting and old friend again.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Is there a decent spread on the Argyle promotion? I'm in Somerset and the local variation has Bristol City on the front.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Green83":374zzpjt said:
Is there a decent spread on the Argyle promotion? I'm in Somerset and the local variation has Bristol City on the front.

The Indy is regionalised I have not yet picked up today's edition I will let you know when I get the paper, it says on sale for the week if you have difficulty getting a Plymouth edition you are welcome to my copy when I have finished with it.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Thanks for the offer. I was going to send my dad on an errand to get the local one if there was good coverage. Souvenir edition for the kids!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argylegames":394nx0mj said:
Pezbuck":394nx0mj said:
Harley Lawer

A well remembered name from my youth. I was wondering earlier if he was still with us. I am pleased to find he is and is doing well. :happyclap: :nworthy:

My mate who I still attend HP with, used to contribute to the old fanzine Rub of the Greens, writing under the strapline Hardly A. Lawyer!!

Tribute of sorts I guess. Glad to hear the 'real thing' is still well. :thumbs: