Incoming (Jamie Ness signs) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming (Jamie Ness signs)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Adam_R":12ikx1gz said:
i thought Starnes mentioned 6 in one of the interviews... although i may have imagined it, heard it on TalkSport.... or just made it up. Anyway it's written down now so its PASOTI fact!!!
This was from Martyn Starnes 8 days ago in the Herald:

"I don't know. I think we'll have a couple of signings in the bag before the players come back for training, whether we'll improve on that is in the lap of the gods really."

Herald

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I'm sure Martyn Starnes said at the PACA meeting last week DA would be looking to replace the 9 nine player's who were released last season, I'm sure I will be corrected if I got it wrong.

Jun 11, 2012
loyal1970":2jlh321h said:
tall for a midfield player.
Is he? How tall?

His height's given as 5'8'', 5'9'', 6'1'' and 6'2'' on the pages that I've found!

Nov 18, 2011
dunlop":sj6wnjw1 said:
I'm sure Martyn Starnes said at the PACA meeting last week DA would be looking to replace the 9 nine player's who were released last season, I'm sure I will be corrected if I got it wrong.
Some of these replacements could be from the youth team. I see that several of them have signed professional contracts and it would be great if at least a couple of them got games next season.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Bolton released Oscar Threlkeld in League 1 and St Mirren released Graham Carey in the Scottish second division, the fact Ness has just been released by a good Scunthorpe side who were top for much of last season means very little to me. Welcome aboard.