Incoming (Jamie Ness signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming (Jamie Ness signs)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
We definitely need a combative CM/CDM to balance Fox's calmness and composure, could be a good signing.

Jul 29, 2010
Indeed Cobi.

But of the two names suggested so far we have questionable physical durability in Ness or questionable mental application in Aborah.

Maybe as they're both risky for different reasons, they'll both be coming to rotate/slug it out for that role. Of the two though, if I had to make a choice I'd take Aborah. A lack of focus and application is possible to be drilled out of a player, a broken body just sits unused on the physio's bench.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
X Isle":2hic0z04 said:
Indeed Cobi.

But of the two names suggested so far we have questionable physical durability in Ness or questionable mental application in Aborah.

Maybe as they're both risky for different reasons, they'll both be coming to rotate/slug it out for that role. Of the two though, if I had to make a choice I'd take Aborah. A lack of focus and application is possible to be drilled out of a player, a broken body just sits unused on the physio's bench.

Hard to argue with that, but I'd take either, have faith in Adams because he's got a proven track record in both kick startig and turning careers around.

Jul 29, 2010
Indeed he has, but he couldn't kick start Brunty's season or turn around his career last season for example because he was crocked.

We need players to be fit before Derek can work any magic.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
The Herald have picked it up now. Where would they be without Pasoti?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ness? Grant? Aborah? Ash Taylor?