How About Jacob Blyth? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How About Jacob Blyth?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
James J":1ztzno59 said:
Just googled his name and read about the circumstances behind why his contract was terminated. Don't think id want him at Argyle.

So let me get this straight James. He was sacked for doing something which is not illegal, he was sacked for something that premier league players like Sterling and Berahino do on a regular basis, but we shouldn't touch him ?. I can guarantee you there are players out there doing a lot, lot worse than inhaling laughing gas(which by the way is used by dentists as an anisthetic). What a ridiculous notion, alchohol is far worse than laughing gas and has claimed a lot more lives, maybe we should only sign players that are only tee total then.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Argyle-sy":2niayj7h said:
James J":2niayj7h said:
Just googled his name and read about the circumstances behind why his contract was terminated. Don't think id want him at Argyle.

So let me get this straight James. He was sacked for doing something which is not illegal, he was sacked for something that premier league players like Sterling and Berahino do on a regular basis, but we shouldn't touch him ?. I can guarantee you there are players out there doing a lot, lot worse than inhaling laughing gas(which by the way is used by dentists as an anisthetic). What a ridiculous notion, alchohol is far worse than laughing gas and has claimed a lot more lives, maybe we should only sign players that are only tee total then.
Umm, not any more it isn't, unfortunately. That option went out the window about 10 years ago in this country. Bleddy injections only these days. :silent: