Hiram Boateng. | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hiram Boateng.

Aug 22, 2006
greenmarc":2yi6tajb said:
My theory is that Adams is waiting for 93 days from the play off final to recruit any loan players so they can play in the final should we need that option ...makes sense to me if he does as it's covering all scenarios then

I can back this theory up actually. In fact i'll add to it. I've been informed by a very good source that (by all intentions) the plan is for Boateng to return....for 93 days. So yes they are covering all scenarios which include a possible play off run. We (the club and DA) have apparently been very good to Hiram, so that can only be a positive. Of course this will also depend on Palace's injury list, however i've got absolutely no reason to doubt this, certainly the intention is there, but whether this will definitely happen or not remains to be seen. Fingers crossed.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Mazza26":2hkdqoed said:
greenmarc":2hkdqoed said:
My theory is that Adams is waiting for 93 days from the play off final to recruit any loan players so they can play in the final should we need that option ...makes sense to me if he does as it's covering all scenarios then

I can back this theory up actually. In fact i'll add to it. I've been informed by a very good source that (by all intentions) the plan is for Boateng to return....for 93 days. So yes they are covering all scenarios which include a possible play off run. We (the club and DA) have apparently been very good to Hiram, so that can only be a positive. Of course this will also depend on Palace's injury list, however i've got absolutely no reason to doubt this, certainly the intention is there, but whether this will definitely happen or not remains to be seen. Fingers crossed.

From champions one minute to now a possible play off run... you couldn't make this up......

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Waiting for Boateng so that he can play in the play-offs sounds defeatist when automatic promotion should be the target.
The play-off final is 30 May so the earliest Boateng can join to cover that final is 28 February meaning he misses three crucial games for us (or four if you include the Yeovil game).
I suppose any points lost in those games could put us in the play-offs anyway. :)
Anyway we are at the mercy of Palace.

C

Cobi Budge.

To be honest I agree with Knarf, Boateng is a very good player and we were fortunate to have him, but an individual's presence won't make or break our season, it would have nice to have him back at the club and maybe we still will, but let's leave it for now, I have faith in the crop of players we've got.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Coventry are sniffing around I believe.

I've received two messages this evening from Coventry supporting friends asking how good he is.

I'm not going to say I'm in the know or anything of the sorts, just putting it out there.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Pilgrim_Joe":lgi9tkbs said:
Not in the Palace squad today - looks like their injuries are clearing. Come on down Hiram :)

Got to be good news for us.

Aug 5, 2009
I think I saw him today driving away from the Barbican. It may well not be him as it was only a fleeting glance, but it was certainly a good look alike. He was driving a dark, burgundy red Audi Q5, 2015 plate.

Jan 3, 2013
SteveC":wjz5xh0i said:
I think I saw him today driving away from the Barbican. It may well not be him as it was only a fleeting glance, but it was certainly a good look alike. He was driving a dark, burgundy red Audi Q5, 2015 plate.

Was he having a drink with Lord Lucan and riding Shergar?