Have Faith! Its September. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have Faith! Its September.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Win at Wigan tomorrow night would really kick start the season head of the west country Derby at Bristol Rovers on Saturday & The Devon Derby vs Exeter City Next Tuesday

Come On You Greens :scarf:

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
GreenArmy1984":sodnt2lz said:
Win at Wigan tomorrow night would really kick start the season head of the west country Derby at Bristol Rovers on Saturday & The Devon Derby vs Exeter City Next Tuesday

And if my auntie had nads, she'd be my uncle.

May 1, 2011
[quotndhurst green"]
Bristol Rich":3ifvrb98 said:
lyndhurst green":3ifvrb98 said:
Very similar to a post I wrote on Friday. I commend it, but be prepared for some, including some who have already commented, to come at you post match slagging you off.

You'll be fine to post what you like as long as you don't lecture other fans on how to behave.

Your opinion, not shared by others. Let’s not go over this again.

Stop bleating then. Sorry to break it to you but many fans didn't want lecturing.

BR, seriously, enough. It wasn’t intended as a lecture, more a rallying cry I guess. You didn’t agree with the content, you called me a sanctimonious green tint. You made your point. I have an opinion, you have yours. Please respect that we have differing opions and move on.

More than what either of we think, I'm sure we can both agree we are very worried about these next 2 games. I am desperate for Adams to get 6 points and prove me wrong, especially living in Bristol. I really hope you can come on here next Saturday and give me some stick!

Agreed! We need a crappy goal off someone’s arse or something. A win could make such a difference and I hope you witness one at the Gas on Saturday.[/quote]

As someone once said a week is a long time in politics! In football the same is definitely true.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
GreenArmy1984":whu7a6pv said:

Strangley I could probably take a defeat if we busted a bollock and put in a decent account of ourselves. Show us that we can play and come away genuinely gutted we didn't 3 points and I'll take the positives that we have the ability to turn our season around.

Concede an early goal and spend ty next 85 minutes with out arses in our hands with Wigan having chance after chance with somehow failing to score a second with us bizarrely getting a lucky deflected goal in stoppage time will boil my blood as much as a dominating 5-0 drumming.

The players and Adams has to show us something positive throughout the 90 minutes tomorrow, what ever the score line.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Emu":3ejsvs8e said:
Steve Hiscott":3ejsvs8e said:
6 points is alot to ask for, one win out of two would be good :thumbs: it's only a matter of time before our luck changes,

If we were here typing this over the winter ill be very worried.

Every team has there dip in form one of the reasons why we have managers to try and turn it around :greensmile:

You seem to have a lot of blind optimism Steve.
If the problem is luck, then yes things might improve. Unfortunately I think the problems are deeper rooted than that.

You have to be optimistic, If not we will just give up. and everyone that go's to the games are in thorey in the hope that we might pull something out of the bag.

Im sure we will be ok

Sep 17, 2017
Steve,

If we were playing relatively well and putting shift in etc. we would all probably agree that when the luck changes things will sort themselves.

But it's not down to luck we aren't playing well quite the reverse, we have witnessed to odd piece of good play but generally we are very poor, across the team.

For 2 and bit seasons under DA our football has been generally poor but individual brilliance has won us lots of points, nowt to do with DA. We had more than our fare share of luck last season we've already used this seasons quota.

What makes you think it's going to change ??????

Judge us after 10 games I pretty sure was mentioned, well let's see tomorrow night then, teams have already started to change before it's too late let's hope we don't leave it too late ourselves because having to suddenly change your form to promotion form to close a points gap is not easy.

Sorry Derek time for a change Keith Hill for me.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
PilgrimZ1R":1rpkzjln said:
Steve,

If we were playing relatively well and putting shift in etc. we would all probably agree that when the luck changes things will sort themselves.

But it's not down to luck we aren't playing well quite the reverse, we have witnessed to odd piece of good play but generally we are very poor, across the team.

For 2 and bit seasons under DA our football has been generally poor but individual brilliance has won us lots of points, nowt to do with DA. We had more than our fare share of luck last season we've already used this seasons quota.

What makes you think it's going to change ??????

Judge us after 10 games I pretty sure was mentioned, well let's see tomorrow night then, teams have already started to change before it's too late let's hope we don't leave it too late ourselves because having to suddenly change your form to promotion form to close a points gap is not easy.

Sorry Derek time for a change Keith Hill for me.

You think Brent will pay off the remaining 3 years of Derek Adams a contract, and then pay the compensation for Keith Hills 5 year contract at Rochdale that he signed this summer? Don't be daft.

Sep 17, 2017
No I don't, Brent will stick with DA probably he doesn't strike as the early sacking type,

I'm just pointing out what my ideal scenario would be.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Have faith it's only September

Have faith it's only half way through the season

Have faith we can sign new players now it's January

Have faith we need to let the new players time to settle

Have faith we only need to finish 20th

Have faith we only need to win our last 3 games to stay up

Have faith we'll walk it in L2

Have faith we can still make the playoffs

Have faith we can get rid of the deadwood and start fresh

Have faith we still have a club

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Re. the thread title.
I've just looked out the window. Errrrmmm .. looks a bit like August to me. Yesterday looked like November tbh.
George Michael told me to have faith, whatever happened to him? :sad: