Gurrieri Has NOT Signed | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gurrieri Has NOT Signed

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
FERGEEE":296eaj2b said:
soccerpilgrim":296eaj2b said:
jimsing":296eaj2b said:

Just seen that. Any confirmation on Gurrieri yet? Haven't seen anything but the release of Holt is definite to mean Gurrieri will sign.
I think if its on PAFC.com it's official that he ISN'T signing, I don't think they'd make a mistake there, unfortunatately :thumbdown:

It's pafc.co.uk ;) sorry to see the rumour turned out to be false but I hope you believe that I did ask Andres at the Fun Day and he told me it was a done deal. I wish him all the best.

S

Steve Bond

Just seen that. Any confirmation on Gurrieri yet? Haven't seen anything but the release of Holt is definite to mean Gurrieri will sign.[/quote]
I think if its on PAFC.com it's official that he ISN'T signing, I don't think they'd make a mistake there, unfortunatately :thumbdown:[/quote]

It's pafc.co.uk ;) sorry to see the rumour turned out to be false but I hope you believe that I did ask Andres at the Fun Day and he told me it was a done deal. I wish him all the best.[/quote]

Is there a link that says Gurry has gone? He played against Saltash, and couldn't see anything on the main site to confirm this.

S

Steve Bond

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bizarre

thought looked decent enough

T

Tim Chown

Maybe there was compensation required to his previous club?

Seemed decent, and willing.

Mar 2, 2008
I'm wondering if Argyle are playing coy with this one and waiting for the Uruguayan club to come to their senses and release him . :-D