Fantasy Kits | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fantasy Kits

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
khennes_904":3qv83zyx said:
Keepitgreen":3qv83zyx said:
Another by Concept that's doing the rounds.

33014428524_1abe20cd61.jpg

Love this shirt , it looks fantastic . Please don't consider anything with that gert red blob.. :furious:

Great shirt but could we see what it would look like with a big gut under it, like the majority of wearers have :angel:

Jul 29, 2010
Or simply, and rightly, focusing on THIS season first, on a (hopeful) promotion campaign.

The 'noises off' were that next seasons kit was decided on last season. They won't be available until the eve of 2017/18, so why NOT wait until the summer to release the details, there'll be precious little else going on, so we'll be glad for the distraction then.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Hi all,

Just need to point out that I do not make the Concept kits.

I've had two messages so far on Twitter saying that I'm stealing other peoples work?! I think people are just assuming that as I created this thread and then are skipping to the last page that they are seeing the Concept kits and are thinking that I am claiming their work as my own. This is not the case. I would hate for anyone to think that's what is happening here.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-08_at_12.36.09.png

Threads like this are purely to create conversation about different designs, what people would like to see etc. Those Concept kits are incredible and have done just that in starting a discussion. :thumbs:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
pearces greens":pd0j0jnx said:
khennes_904":pd0j0jnx said:
Keepitgreen":pd0j0jnx said:
Another by Concept that's doing the rounds.

33014428524_1abe20cd61.jpg

Love this shirt , it looks fantastic . Please don't consider anything with that gert red blob.. :furious:

Great shirt but could we see what it would look like with a big gut under it, like the majority of wearers have :angel:

I like this but would prefer green arms a bit too much white for me

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
With the exception of the Adam Dyer kits all the kits posted here are dreadful.

The 1995 Rotolok 'Wembley' kit is overwhelmingly embarrassing and worthy of its place in Historical Football Kits ' Room 101 the worst kits of all time' section.

Looking backwards for inspiration can sometimes be worthy when it's focused on cherished traditions but it also sometimes signals a lack of imagination.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Adam Dyer":1mqxexa2 said:
Hi all,

Just need to point out that I do not make the Concept kits.

I've had two messages so far on Twitter saying that I'm stealing other peoples work?! I think people are just assuming that as I created this thread and then are skipping to the last page that they are seeing the Concept kits and are thinking that I am claiming their work as my own. This is not the case. I would hate for anyone to think that's what is happening here.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-08_at_12.36.09.png

Threads like this are purely to create conversation about different designs, what people would like to see etc. Those Concept kits are incredible and have done just that in starting a discussion. :thumbs:

Tell them to go bore off Adam!

I'm not ashamed that you're a Pilgrim mate! :lol:

Jun 2, 2016
Heard DA say on the radio yesterday that the home kit would be a lighter green & "traditional" style, and the away kit would not be "traditional" ....