FA Youth Cup Home Park, Tuesday 31st October 19:00 KO | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Youth Cup Home Park, Tuesday 31st October 19:00 KO

May 8, 2011
The player that impressed me the most was Tom Purrington, of the team that played last night he was one of the youngest and one that hasn’t featured in many of the U18 or SWPL games that I have seen.
He has certainly grown physically and in football terms over the last year.
I think along with the other brothers we have/had at Argyle recently the younger one is a better footballer than the older one.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I must make a point of going to the next game - sounds like it was a good one.

Feb 28, 2016
Leo's Grandad":2ku50xbt said:
I must make a point of going to the next game - sounds like it was a good one.
You can't forget this Mirrors the men's FA Cup so last nights result should be put in context. The boys needed to do job like this and they did, so take nothing away.

In the whole I would agree and say Tom Purrington was MOTM, I thought Matt Ward had an exceptional first half, as did Cameron second half for me but Tom's two goals would see him my MOTM! However I can't agree with him being the better brother or even if I did him being the only case of a younger brother being better! For my money Ben is better than Tom ( although there is time for Tom to catch up!) I think Jordan is better than Aaron, on the whole I think Dan is a better all round footballer Louis.

I like Harry Hodges and he has done a good job as captain this season but Elliott Crawford just seems such a more natural person to take to the roll!

Buzzing for Rio, he is a name who keeps popping up in the press and at U18s games, again really hope he can make it! Send to be consistently one of the first year apprentices to impress me, fair play to the Greek lad for creating Rio's goal as well.

Sep 17, 2017
Enjoyed watching the game but there was no one player who showed that he is ready to push for a first team place based on what I saw. Cameron has been close but he really needs to be bossing games like that from the off, not at 5-2 when a poor opponent is very very tired.

Liked both wide players can’t remember any names but Eastleigh did not appear on the same level.

Anyway I’m not sure if they were ready they would get the chance under DA.

I would love to see the keeper start on Saturday if allowed, what have we to loose ??

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PilgrimZ1R":qfzu2mxw said:
Enjoyed watching the game but there was no one player who showed that he is ready to push for a first team place based on what I saw. Cameron has been close but he really needs to be bossing games like that from the off, not at 5-2 when a poor opponent is very very tired.

Liked both wide players can’t remember any names but Eastleigh did not appear on the same level.

Anyway I’m not sure if they were ready they would get the chance under DA.

I would love to see the keeper start on Saturday if allowed, what have we to loose ??
Got to disagree there. In the first 30 minutes Sangster and Purrington ran the show.