Ethan Ampadu joining Chelsea | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ethan Ampadu joining Chelsea

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":2od1jotz said:
Pogleswoody":2od1jotz said:
Lundan Cabbie":2od1jotz said:
Pogleswoody":2od1jotz said:
:wave: Bye then. See you on a bench sometime. Still who wants first team football when you can be better paid for not playing?

You've missed the point that he has still got a lot to learn and has moved to a great academy to move forward.

Ok let's give it 5 years and see where he is and how many first team games he has played shall we?
No other way of seeing who is 'right' is there so think I'll go back to watching Argo!

In five years time we will not be able to see where he would have been had he stayed down here so even hindsight will be a clouded view.

:lol: Ok fair enough. Best I can do as my crystal ball is at the polishers!!

... but, he has made that choice so we can see where he is after 5 years, having presumably made more choices en route.

To be fair nobody knows what might have been tho' there are some posters on here who appear to consider themselves omniscient!

Not me or you X'y, I know my place: 'I look up to him cos he supports Palace, I look down on him cos he supports Exececeter!' sort of thing? ;) :lol:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":1l5d4zsq said:
Lundan Cabbie":1l5d4zsq said:
Lundan Cabbie":1l5d4zsq said:
:wave: Bye then. See you on a bench sometime. Still who wants first team football when you can be better paid for not playing?

You've missed the point that he has still got a lot to learn and has moved to a great academy to move forward.

Ok let's give it 5 years and see where he is and how many first team games he has played shall we?
No other way of seeing who is 'right' is there so think I'll go back to watching Argo!

In five years time we will not be able to see where he would have been had he stayed down here so even hindsight will be a clouded view.

:lol: Ok fair enough. Best I can do as my crystal ball is at the polishers!!

... but, he has made that choice so we can see where he is after 5 years, having presumably made more choices en route.

To be fair nobody knows what might have been tho' there are some posters on here who appear to consider themselves omniscient!

Not me or you X'y, I know my place: 'I look up to him cos he supports Palace, I look down on him cos he supports Exececeter!' sort of thing? ;) :lol:

:funny:

One thing we do know. Nobody has ever stayed at Exeter and made it to the very top. At least this way he has given himself a chance.

Mar 23, 2008
Awful move, such a shame. Would have been better going to a club such as Southampton where they have the good facilities and coaches but a more realistic chance of actually breaking through.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Green_Matt":2yp88xhi said:
No first team regular from the youth team since Terry. Nuff said.
Okay, so he might not make it at Chelsea, but look at how many former Chelsea youth team players are making up the numbers at other clubs. He's still just as, if not more likely to have a very long career in the game and probably now at a higher level.