Eoin Doyle (possible loan) (signs for Oldham) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Eoin Doyle (possible loan) (signs for Oldham)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Quintrell_Green":19mudzy8 said:
PlymOdi":19mudzy8 said:
Argyleloyal87":19mudzy8 said:
Adam Lord a sports journalist has just tweeted this.

Re Doyle to Plymouth. Told they enquired last week but it hasn't gone any further. Argyle signed Nadir Ciftci on loan from Celtic yesterday

Seems the likely truth.

Why isn't this whole thread on Rumours, just like the one about the young ex-Luton player now at Bristol City, who was due to arrive at Home Park?

The description for this forum has this .....
during the summer credible rumours can be posted here

Mar 21, 2008
This rumour could be a little bit slow coming through to us and perhaps Adams had the choice between Doyle and Ciftci and went with Ciftci, it was a case of either or but not both. These could have been 2 of the 4 offers that we know were made to strikers

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
PlymOdi":2zlkrv66 said:
Argyleloyal87":2zlkrv66 said:
Adam Lord a sports journalist has just tweeted this.

Re Doyle to Plymouth. Told they enquired last week but it hasn't gone any further. Argyle signed Nadir Ciftci on loan from Celtic yesterday

Seems the likely truth.

With us signing Ciftci yesterday, I've got a feeling this deal for Doyle is a no goer now. But who knows what might happen.

May 21, 2015
If the Doyle signing goes through, allow me to be the first to bet that Argo twitters #incoming uses a Father Ted related pic as a clue...

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Rob_GT4":2a7fqihl said:
This rumour could be a little bit slow coming through to us and perhaps Adams had the choice between Doyle and Ciftci and went with Ciftci, it was a case of either or but not both. These could have been 2 of the 4 offers that we know were made to strikers

The 'four offers for a striker' story was published in the media before the extent of Taylor's injury was known so perhaps Adams will now sign two strikers from the four offers he made with Ciftci being one and Doyle the other?

Sep 25, 2010
This now sounds like Sky jumping the gun, looks like DA then decided to go for Ciftci,

Will the remaining signing could now be another central midfielder ?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
memory man":3pfbc4j4 said:
Good player. And at least we know in advance that he would give us a fighting chance!
Were you referring to his 'interesting' confrontation with Jermaine Beckford when, as teammates at Preston, they were both sent off for fighting in a game against Sheffield Wednesday?

Beckford is now at Bury.

Aug 5, 2016
I would have thought Adams would want another forward if he could get one.

Blissett isn't really proven at this level (but is doing a job so far), and JJ couldn't lead the line at L2 level let alone a division higher.

Last season (not counting Brunt or Rooney) we had Spencer, Garita, Goodwillie, Blissett and Taylor - three have left but only one has been brought in. The injury to Taylor shows how thinly spread we are for strikers and one more would do no harm. There's the competition for places argument too.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Chris is away. The local journalists at herald are basically people reading Facebook/PASOTI and reporting what is said there.

I wouldn't take anything they say seriously.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
OMG I have been waiting for 45 years for a Doyle to play for us!

My staff presented me with a shirt with Doyle on the back a few years ago! I have six brothers named Doyle as well my son and so many nephews! It could be a busy time in the Doyle household :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Mar 23, 2008
Good potential signing who would improve our squad, had a crazy season at Chesterfield where he couldn't stop scoring although lost his way his.

Dec 22, 2015
You heard it here first...

He isn't coming he has decided he doesn't want to step out of the Championship. From a source close to the player.

Plymouth85Green":376q2mtq said:
You heard it here first...

He isn't coming he has decided he doesn't want to step out of the Championship. From a source close to the player.

Appreciate the insider info! Wasn't he playing League 2 football last season though? League 1 is technically a step up.