Emergency Keeper Possible Options (Remi Matthews signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Emergency Keeper Possible Options (Remi Matthews signs)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'll never forget Rab Douglas, loaned to us by Holloway for one game, played a blinder, 2 1 win at Bristol City.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
David Martin (ex MK) is sat on bench at Millwall for league games Very experienced keeper. Easy for him to nip across to Wimbledon area or wherever the team are staying.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
memory man":3fs183i1 said:
Martyn":3fs183i1 said:
Pogleswoody":3fs183i1 said:
Lee Camp - Cardiff. Returning from injury atm? :think:

Too short, and no good
Funny how we see things differently. I was on a ship with a Forest fan who constantly talked about how brilliant Camp was. I saw him on TV a lot and he looked pretty good. Something obviously happened between him and Alex McLeish in the 40 days McLeish was at the City Ground and Camp's career does not seem to have been the same since he was released by Forest in January 2013.

I'm with you on this one memory man. For a one off game or two, he would be ideal.

Jul 3, 2013
Emu":1gsivhbm said:
memory man":1gsivhbm said:
Martyn":1gsivhbm said:
Pogleswoody":1gsivhbm said:

Too short, and no good
Funny how we see things differently. I was on a ship with a Forest fan who constantly talked about how brilliant Camp was. I saw him on TV a lot and he looked pretty good. Something obviously happened between him and Alex McLeish in the 40 days McLeish was at the City Ground and Camp's career does not seem to have been the same since he was released by Forest in January 2013.

I'm with you on this one memory man. For a one off game or two, he would be ideal.

Yep, destined for the very top during his QPR loan days, had many a good performances against us in and around those promotion year's.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Stiffler":2drhk8fx said:
Emu":2drhk8fx said:
memory man":2drhk8fx said:
Martyn":2drhk8fx said:
Pogleswoody":2drhk8fx said:

Too short, and no good

Yep, destined for the very top during his QPR loan days, had many a good performances against us in and around those promotion year's.
I agree he's a very capable keeper. Too short Martyn?? He's taller than Luke and the same height as Kyle Letheren.

G

greenarmy68

Lee Camp for me.
Having Watched Paul Merson on Wednesday not for me lol

Jun 2, 2016
Considering this is not a standard loan deal. I.e. it really is an emergency for 1 or 2 weeks due to injuries, I'm surprised no Premier League club are coming forward to loan their 3rd choice keeper and not ask that we pay the wages. It would be a win-win for both parties and show some solidarity with a club in need.