Eight game mini-League of eight teams. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Eight game mini-League of eight teams.

Sep 6, 2006
Theres one telling quote in there

If we get thumped at Norwich ( hopefully not)...joe in for the Bristol city game ?

As a former Bristol city player joe would get the boys right up for that game, I'm sure.And with confidence such a key thing that might make all the difference.

For me the bristol city game is the equivalent of the maritime plimsol line. A loss on easter monday could very well end up capsizing the ship .Its a key game in my view

Joe has the sort of personal and character qualities that not many people have.Perhaps worth more than any FA courses/ badges ?

Joe assisted by neil warnock ( until the end of the season).??
Give it a rest. Most other people even the most rabid anti IF fans get he's here until the end of the season at least.

Reactions: Guiri Green
Jan 23, 2024
Another, more positive spin on this. We all know we have been on a bad run for the last 10 or so games, but even allowing for the drop in confidence and any other factors you want to include, how likely is it that this sort of run will carry on for the next 8 games? I'm not saying for a moment we will suddenly turn around and win 6 of the last 8, but even a small upturn to say a point a game from now in will leave us on 49 points. That with our goal difference will probably be enough for safety in my opinion.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Theres one telling quote in there

If we get thumped at Norwich ( hopefully not)...joe in for the Bristol city game ?

As a former Bristol city player joe would get the boys right up for that game, I'm sure.And with confidence such a key thing that might make all the difference.

For me the bristol city game is the equivalent of the maritime plimsol line. A loss on easter monday could very well end up capsizing the ship .Its a key game in my view

Joe has the sort of personal and character qualities that not many people have.Perhaps worth more than any FA courses/ badges ?

Joe assisted by neil warnock ( until the end of the season).??
Can’t see any relevant quotes on what Joe said. Full of “we” and “us” and no “I” or “he”.
It’s unity that will get us over the line not bickering between players (which there hasn’t been) or boos from the fans.
We have 4 games against teams in and around us. Even a draw against all of them will take good points of each of these teams.
Rather us than Blackburn who can pretty much right off at least 3 games and likely 4 games as playing all of the top four. Slip up in just one more game and they’re toast.
As much as we don’t like Foster being too negative, Stoke fans can’t stand Schumacher’s gung ho tactics but at least we have Whittaker and Hardie who can turn around their slump and start producing again.
For me, the ones in more danger of being relegated with Rotherham are Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday.

Dec 26, 2022
Can’t see any relevant quotes on what Joe said. Full of “we” and “us” and no “I” or “he”.
It’s unity that will get us over the line not bickering between players (which there hasn’t been) or boos from the fans.
We have 4 games against teams in and around us. Even a draw against all of them will take good points of each of these teams.
Rather us than Blackburn who can pretty much right off at least 3 games and likely 4 games as playing all of the top four. Slip up in just one more game and they’re toast.
As much as we don’t like Foster being too negative, Stoke fans can’t stand Schumacher’s gung ho tactics but at least we have Whittaker and Hardie who can turn around their slump and start producing again.
For me, the ones in more danger of being relegated with Rotherham are Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday.
and Argyle.....