Derek Adams Fans Forum in Cornwall | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams Fans Forum in Cornwall

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I took it to mean the Cornish are the better fans; but then I thought we all knew that anyway.

Sep 17, 2017
You are always welcome to the 'Kingdom of Devon' my Cornish soul mates,

We are all in it together, Trelawny & Drake at one with each other.

GOYG

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ir was also mentioned how fitter Argyle looked at the end of the games.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
PilgrimZ1R":2mkuh2wq said:
You are always welcome to the 'Kingdom of Devon' my Cornish soul mates,

We are all in it together, Trelawny & Drake at one with each other.

GOYG
Sir Francis Drake (1540-1596) and Jonathan Trelawny (1650-1721) could not have been at one - lol. Slow day on PASOTI today!

Apr 9, 2011
Ave_IT":5zo6mltm said:
mervyn":5zo6mltm said:
phil-thefluter24":5zo6mltm said:
It pains me to say it , but unless things considerably improve financially at the club I cant see us returning to the Championship any time soon. I know its only ten years or so since we were there but in that time the financial gap between lge1 & Championship has widened more than ever. You are going to get more & more clubs yo yoing between Prem & Champ because of this ridiculous parachute payment thing making it very unfair for newly promoted clubs to establish themselves

I agree. It seems to me there's an inherent approval of financial brinkmanship in the parachute system. It's basically saying 'go on, take a risk with these more expensive players, because you'll be let down lightly if you fail, and you'll have a residual advantage when you try to get re-promoted.'
OK - let's sack Adams and go get Harry Redknapp :think:
Ummm whats that got to do with it?

May 1, 2011
LeonTheGreen":1yj64vxw said:
Bristol Rich":1yj64vxw said:
Probably best the next forum isn't an Adams love in but instead some serious questions are asked?

We're you there? If not, how have you come to that assumption?

In all seriousness my comment was tongue in cheek as no football manager is going to seriously give too much away at these events and neither should he. No I wasn't there but a couple of fans who were felt the gushing praise of Adams was OTT. Even more so now I should think.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Bristol Rich":3c8cawos said:
LeonTheGreen":3c8cawos said:
Bristol Rich":3c8cawos said:
Probably best the next forum isn't an Adams love in but instead some serious questions are asked?

In all seriousness my comment was tongue in cheek as no football manager is going to seriously give too much away at these events and neither should he. No I wasn't there but a couple of fans who were felt the gushing praise of Adams was OTT. Even more so now I should think.

Whatever you do, don't ask him any questions about the lack of goals scored.

Oct 31, 2015
David_Fisher":22s77c8j said:
Bristol Rich":22s77c8j said:
LeonTheGreen":22s77c8j said:
Bristol Rich":22s77c8j said:

Or the amount of goals conceded or the amount of red cards!

Apart from thay anything goes :)

May 8, 2011
David_Fisher":3cmt152a said:
Bristol Rich":3cmt152a said:
LeonTheGreen":3cmt152a said:
Bristol Rich":3cmt152a said:

He was asked that question.

May 8, 2011
rsp4":258u6bxi said:
David_Fisher":258u6bxi said:
Bristol Rich":258u6bxi said:
LeonTheGreen":258u6bxi said:
Bristol Rich":258u6bxi said:

And those as well.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":1hz2zw7m said:
rsp4":1hz2zw7m said:
David_Fisher":1hz2zw7m said:
Bristol Rich":1hz2zw7m said:
LeonTheGreen":1hz2zw7m said:
Bristol Rich":1hz2zw7m said:

And those as well.

Apologies, I thoght the meeting was yet to happen.

I've skimmed through the previous pages but didn't notice any mention of the 3 elephants in the room.

But I would guess he wheeled out the usual excuses.