David Norris | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

David Norris

Jul 6, 2009
....was all set to sign until his agent tried to reneg the deal at the last minute. Well now the agent is struggling to find a club for Norris and Argyle are being stubborn. Norris would love to come back. You couldn't make this stuff up ....

P

PL3 Greens

Very true.

I've heard this exact same news from a few different people loosley connected to the club, it was agent fees and a 1-year extension clause that broke the deal apart.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
fudgeing agents.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
skynet":xl7b7ckw said:
....was all set to sign until his agent tried to reneg the deal at the last minute. Well now the agent is struggling to find a club for Norris and Argyle are being stubborn. Norris would love to come back. You couldn't make this stuff up ....
Good on Argyle - I would say they are on the sensible side of stubborn. I think that once a player has played in the Championship the agents get an unrealistic idea of what they are still worth when they are forced to go lower down. With DN's lack of playing time over the past few seasons 6 months (and perhaps appearance based too) is the maximum I would go to. We have seen the folly of paying unrealistic wages and we don't want to be back there.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
dayriderBusking":v61fyc9u said:
Surely we know this isn't true because DA's said we're getting no more permanents, we won't be loaning him from anyone

This could have been before the last permanent signing was made ;)

E

Ed_Blackburn

I don't think he has signed. A shame but we seem to have options in middle midfield now.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007