Bradford V Millwall | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford V Millwall

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
What big EPL clubs, sandwiching Millwall in south east London, are those then....Charlton and Palace??

As for Bradford, give away tickets to schools and cubs scouts, fine, but I shouldn't think they have too big a travelling following, do they?

On the pitch at Wembley - Scotland take note.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Liam Vercoe":39csy83x said:
Millwall fans managing to somehow have a pitch invasion at Wembley. Steve Morison telling the interviewer that the pitch invasion is annoying him and how they ruined it for him.
I can understand that. The fans were also goading the Bradford players. Classless. The right result for me. Hopefully the year we get to the Championship will be the year Millwall will be coming back down.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":1vka2mih said:
Liam Vercoe":1vka2mih said:
Millwall fans managing to somehow have a pitch invasion at Wembley. Steve Morison telling the interviewer that the pitch invasion is annoying him and how they ruined it for him.
I can understand that. The fans were also goading the Bradford players. Classless. The right result for me. Hopefully the year we get to the Championship will be the year Millwall will be coming back down.

I wouldn't complain if it was sooner than that ;)

Nov 18, 2011
Gary_Wills":2kz4o26v said:
What big EPL clubs, sandwiching Millwall in south east London, are those then....Charlton and Palace??

As for Bradford, give away tickets to schools and cubs scouts, fine, but I shouldn't think they have too big a travelling following, do they?

Living in South East London it's depressing how many Arsenal and Chelsea shirts you see round here.

Shame Millwall went up, I was looking forward to a match I could walk to! I do enjoy a trip to Valley Parade mind even if the last time I went it was a pretty abject 1-0 loss in our dark days.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Joe Totale":3cnhpjhi said:
Gary_Wills":3cnhpjhi said:

Living in South East London it's depressing how many Arsenal and Chelsea shirts you see round here.

Shame Millwall went up, I was looking forward to a match I could walk to! I do enjoy a trip to Valley Parade mind even if the last time I went it was a pretty abject 1-0 loss in our dark days.

Too many Arsenal and Chelsea shirts in London? Who'd have thought that, especially with the Gooners' spiritual home of Woolwich being south east.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
BHS":3okudeme said:
Clarke_B":3okudeme said:
Not sure why everyone thinks this is a poor turn out. 53,000 is good considering the size of both clubs.
I would not say Bradford are a small club they were getting 17-18k gates this season.

Purely because their season tickets are ridiculously cheap, works out somewhere in the region of about £6 per match. If Argyle ran a similar scheme then I am pretty sure that Argyles attendences would be much higher, I also believe that if Bradford seasons tickets were far more expensive that their average would drop significantly and be in line with other clubs in league 1

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argyle-sy":1alic56p said:
BHS":1alic56p said:
Clarke_B":1alic56p said:
Not sure why everyone thinks this is a poor turn out. 53,000 is good considering the size of both clubs.
I would not say Bradford are a small club they were getting 17-18k gates this season.

Purely because their season tickets are ridiculously cheap, works out somewhere in the region of about £6 per match. If Argyle ran a similar scheme then I am pretty sure that Argyles attendences would be much higher, I also believe that if Bradford seasons tickets were far more expensive that their average would drop significantly and be in line with other clubs in league 1

Ticket price policies aren't small club/big club factors.