Blissett is NOT suspended for 3 games | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blissett is NOT suspended for 3 games

Mar 8, 2016
X Isle":155f1vxf said:
Army green":155f1vxf said:
He shouldn't be getting sent of for violent conduct in a fixture like that anyway, I would imagine derek won't be best pleased about this, we won't see much more of blissett playing for the first team I feel.
In no way condoning it but perhaps it belies some underlying frustration at not being picked. He seems to have made a useful contribution whenever he's played yet Derek keeps on rolling the dice hoping something above a three eventually comes up from our #9.

It may well be underlying frustration, however I would like to think blissett would Chanel his frustration in a better way, by scoring loads of goals at that level he was playing at last night, instead he's now serving a 3 match ban and leaving derek extreamly short up front.

R

Rupert

The Devon FA has told the Herald/WMN that Blissett's ban applies to first-team games, hence the original story

Argyle have told the Herald/WMN that Blissett's ban does not apply to first-team games

Clarification is being sought...

R

Rupert

The Devon FA has had a re-think and agrees with Argyle now. Blissett's ban does not apply to first-team games...

KCJ

Nov 23, 2011
Yes people are only human but as we have already had three red cards this season, it was only a reserve game and this was arguably his big chance to impress and stake a claim for a start on Saturday I`m not buying it. I`m sure Derek will be furious with him and from my own opinion, whatever the circumstances it`s a very poor show from someone who surely should have known better.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Leigh Rapson":17qbkvfq said:
Sometimes people just lose it, perhaps one tackle too late or too heavy and Bloss lost his rag.

I bet none of you are saints when you’re pushed. Professional or not everyone has limit points .

Agree. No one knows what went on prior to his reaction! Not condoning it but it happens. None of us are saints even though one would think so reading some of the comments on here!!