Big green lottery (merged x 3) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big green lottery (merged x 3)

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
What card? Been a member of the lottery for years and don't recall ever receiving a card.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
metroace":14x8ziwd said:
What card? Been a member of the lottery for years and don't recall ever receiving a card.

Should have arrived with free gift when you join.. Shows your numbers on it.

I am like ballboy, long time with no wins but paid every month for 6 years. So do occasionally wonder if I being entered in draws still. Especially when Bermudan Green won twice within a month of joining. Still all goes to a good cause and it ensured my Liverpool tickets this season.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pedro91":1mcbwb1f said:
dunlop":1mcbwb1f said:
Knarf Reprah":1mcbwb1f said:
Leo's Grandad":1mcbwb1f said:
I was tempted to join but at the moment after reading this thread I won't be.

Don't blame you, as I said above I'm giving them two weeks

Frank you could not make this up after previously being told they had all my details I have received a letter today with an application form to join the lottery.

I'm going to wait now until after the general election because if Corbyn wins I won't be able to afford to pay. :cry:
If the tories win your pension won't rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought they were going to retain the triple *ock?? May, Davies and Bojo?? :party:

Remember: Where there's a bill, There'sa May!! ;)

Apr 6, 2009
cheshiregreen":myp9yuni said:
metroace":myp9yuni said:

I am like ballboy, long time with no wins but paid every month for 6 years. So do occasionally wonder if I being entered in draws still. Especially when Bermudan Green won twice within a month of joining. Still all goes to a good cause and it ensured my Liverpool tickets this season.

Everyone ive spoken to who does the lottery seems to have won 'plenty of times'. We must be in that select group who don't win. I haven't won a penny

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
In 9 years I've won about a dozen tenners.

May 16, 2016
I was in the Foundation but knocked it on the head after deciding I had other uses for the money. I got fed up with chasing up the Discount on ST fee for being a member for each Season they did it, or some other minor admin Iissue.

I won a couple of Tenners, but that was as far as my luck went.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It maybe wilorth reminding people that this IS a great way of supporting the Academy for a modest monthly sum AND stand a chance of winning some dosh.

B

BallboyEGS1958

IJN":3p5z9gq0 said:
It maybe wilorth reminding people that this IS a great way of supporting the Academy for a modest monthly sum AND stand a chance of winning some dosh.

I agree in general what you state Ian, but the communication between members and the personal running it is absolutely terrible. The posts already made proves that fact and it causes the bad feeling being displayed, we all love our club and want to help the Academy, but show the right respect to the members in a proper manner.

Apr 27, 2009
cheshiregreen":caikq6am said:
metroace":caikq6am said:

For context, i've been a member for about 7 years i think and probably win twice per year at the most.

Last year i won twice and got to the last 12 for the "Big one" and this year i won twice in a fortnight but that is far from the norm !

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
The rollover mentioned with the season ticket correspondence should make the weekly (or rolled over) prize worth winning.

Jan 3, 2013
Stonehouse Mike":2a0tuvrm said:
cheshiregreen":2a0tuvrm said:
metroace":2a0tuvrm said:

For context, i've been a member for about 7 years i think and probably win twice per year at the most.

Last year i won twice and got to the last 12 for the "Big one" and this year i won twice in a fortnight but that is far from the norm !

Free gift?

Jan 3, 2013
Stonehouse Mike":2o6oibvz said:
cheshiregreen":2o6oibvz said:
metroace":2o6oibvz said:

Free gift?