Ben Purrington | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ben Purrington

Jan 27, 2012
Where did this £2,500 figure come from ?
It sounds like a figure invented by someone on this messageboard which is then taken as being a fact.

Rotherham appear to be a club in absolute freefall- surely Purrington should have bided his time before choosing a club to join.

Feb 2, 2007
Wow Purrington has been there for a few months now

Record is 1 draw and 13 defeats- must be some sort of record!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I'd say given the two clubs momentum, it's very likely indeed that we'll be the more attractive proposition - as well as the bigger club we always were - than Rotherham this time next season, or even in a few months.

Very odd move.

Feb 28, 2016
Biggs":2i385g7z said:
I'd say given the two clubs momentum, it's very likely indeed that we'll be the more attractive proposition - as well as the bigger club we always were - than Rotherham this time next season, or even in a few months.

Very odd move.

What's to say he knew we would be an option? Contract was up at the end of the season and felt unwanted here Rotherham are a much better prospect than being told your not good enough for League 1 and being released.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
More conjecture on your part Mark ? If you didn't have such a serious anti management stance where there decisions on Argyle youth players are concerned and took off your blinkers you would be able to see that Ben would have still been an important part of our squad.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Today he came on as a sub in the 14th minute and then he was subbed in the 75th minute