Ashley Hemmings to be released by Walsall | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ashley Hemmings to be released by Walsall

P

pafcstafford

Steve.PAFC2012":3i37yz6e said:
pafcstafford":3i37yz6e said:
You sure? Personally think Bocco could be very good next year next season with an actual break and proper pre season.
Like he did last season? Not that he's gonna be having a pre season with us anyway :lol: :facepalm:
he never had a break pretty sure he will pop up somewhere sooner or later and cause a nuisance.

P

pafcstafford

Cobi Budge.":1w4z5aub said:
pafcstafford":1w4z5aub said:
You sure? Personally think Bocco could be very good next year next season with an actual break and proper pre season.

He's been released? thank goodness.

Had a pre season and enough chances throughout the season and he's just not good enough, I think he'll drop a league and do alright.

I thought he had but checked the squad and was still listed. Ah well don't think we saw the best of him. But got faith in JS to find better.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Hemmings has improved since he was last with us, not really sure why he didn't get games at Burton but can only imagine he wasn't match fit. I'm told he was only let go at Walsall because of his attitude but he was good enough to start for them really. Wouldn't be surprised if he found himself another League 1 club but if he goes to a League 2 club he's likely to be one of the better players in the league next season.

I'd take Hemmings here. Very similar to Thomas, but a much better option to start as he'll actually track back some of the time, you'd have thought.

Thomas NOW is an impact sub - good pace and dribbling ability, but needs a more rounded game. No one's asking him to lose his unpredictable, dynamic attacking flair, he just needs to stop standing around with his hands on his hips when he hasn't got the ball. At the moment, he's mercurial with the odd moment of magic. If he works on the defensive side of his game and his off-the-ball movement in general, couples it with the natural progression of his technique and end product, then he'll tear this league apart. It won't happen yet - he's a long-term project.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
MannameadGreen":36txhz9n said:
I'd take Hemmings here. Very similar to Thomas, but a much better option to start as he'll actually track back some of the time, you'd have thought.

Thomas NOW is an impact sub - good pace and dribbling ability, but needs a more rounded game. No one's asking him to lose his unpredictable, dynamic attacking flair, he just needs to stop standing around with his hands on his hips when he hasn't got the ball. At the moment, he's mercurial with the odd moment of magic. If he works on the defensive side of his game and his off-the-ball movement in general, couples it with the natural progression of his technique and end product, then he'll tear this league apart. It won't happen yet - he's a long-term project.

Spot on.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Fergy":3889pigf said:
MannameadGreen":3889pigf said:

Spot on.
From what we have seen on the last few games of the season defensive Banton has been doing more than what he did last season and when he first resigned for us. If Sheridan is able to do it with Banton hopefully he will be able to do it with Thomas.