Argyle number plates | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle number plates

Mar 5, 2012
greenarmy29":1uyj7k61 said:
Ok just stopped for a KFC in broadwater in Worthing and am parked behind a merc with the reg plate AR09YLE. Made me think what's the best ones people have seen. Also is the owner a fellow green or is it pure coincidence!!!

Hi 29, I've seen that before too and I'm in storrington.... way too much of a coincidence ..... gotta be one of us!

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
janner67":3bldmsr2 said:
greenarmy29":3bldmsr2 said:
Ok just stopped for a KFC in broadwater in Worthing and am parked behind a merc with the reg plate AR09YLE. Made me think what's the best ones people have seen. Also is the owner a fellow green or is it pure coincidence!!!

Hi 29, I've seen that before too and I'm in storrington.... way too much of a coincidence ..... gotta be one of us!
As I think Ian mentioned earlier I'm fairly sure that belongs to Ray the Aviator.

Jul 29, 2010
greenarmy29":dd2gg63b said:
My neck of the woods but it wasn't me.

Given my stance on most things modern and 'showy' you'll be unsurprised to learn that 'come the revolution' people with personalised number plates are also on 'the list' :wink:

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Saw a plate an a motor bike today AR63YLE in Plymouth

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Trev501 Reply with quote
18 Apr 2015 10:24 Post
janner67 wrote
greenarmy29 wrote

As I think Ian mentioned earlier I'm fairly sure that belongs to Ray the Aviator.

Oh no it doesn't.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

Dreamgreen":qquwm8d8 said:
Oh no it doesn't.

I think it did at one stage Malc didn't it? I remember taking the mick and asking what team Plymouth Ar09gyle were.

:greensmile:

You've got it have you?