Adams on Sunderland's List (merged x 3) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams on Sunderland's List (merged x 3)

Aberdeen boss Derek Mcinness is favourite according to local Sunderland press, with Warnock and ally Mcoist (I know I've spelt it wrong), as outside candidates. Apparently Sunderland are already considering some incoming Aberdeen players as part of the process.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The feeling up here is that McInnes doesn't want the job. A lot of what the Sunderland Echo has reported so far has come from Sky Bet's odds or other newspapers. I was told recently that Sunderland's operations are based in London so it's difficult for the local press as they're less likely to see or hear anything from the other end of the country.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
33/1 for the Leeds job, sandwiched in-between David Moyes and Neil Lennon.

Front runners are Pardew and Jaap Stam though.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Cobi Budge":2j2di8j4 said:

How can David Moyes be possibly up for the Sunderland job, having just resigned? It is a load of b---s

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
Quintrell_Green":1x7mp41e said:
Cobi Budge":1x7mp41e said:

How can David Moyes be possibly up for the Sunderland job, having just resigned? It is a load of b---s

Think the bit where it says for the Leeds job would imply he is up for the Leeds job, not the Sunderland job.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Argy1e":3fk1k4j6 said:
The feeling up here is that McInnes doesn't want the job.
Well, that's that one gone. Kevin Phillips is the only person that I've seen say they actually want the job, but I don't imagine he'd be too high up on their wishlist. Don't imagine they'll go for Adams either though.