A Bury View point | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A Bury View point

Army green":1izmdz65 said:
samjones":1izmdz65 said:
Someone took the words right out of my mouth. we were 8l00dy awful again and look like relegation fodder at the moment.
No consolation in that we can only draw with a really poor Bury team who could join us going down

We look like relegation fodder because that's exactly what we are, it's going to be a long battle to stay out of the relegation places come may. I think we will just, and only just, have enough to stay up.

Which begs the question where all the Wembley and Liverpool money went...

May 16, 2016
Maidenhead Green":3vx37xqx said:
Army green":3vx37xqx said:
samjones":3vx37xqx said:
Someone took the words right out of my mouth. we were 8l00dy awful again and look like relegation fodder at the moment.
No consolation in that we can only draw with a really poor Bury team who could join us going down

We look like relegation fodder because that's exactly what we are, it's going to be a long battle to stay out of the relegation places come may. I think we will just, and only just, have enough to stay up.

I've got that too.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Maidenhead Green":11zjfoc0 said:
Army green":11zjfoc0 said:
samjones":11zjfoc0 said:

I don't know about the Liverpool money but I am sure at the time of the appearance at Wembley PL2 3DQ (or one of his colleagues) explained in close detail how surprisingly little money there was to me made from participating in the play-offs.