6 Years Ago Today(ish) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

6 Years Ago Today(ish)

Oct 31, 2015
Emeraldinho":3d6q9328 said:
Guilfoyle, Heaney, Risdale...good grief, there were some real shifty 'characters' mixed up in the whole sorry business, weren't there?

Gulp!!!Theres a trio we would not want to see at the club again. Not as bad as the New World board though. Now they were Removed by Site Admin potential for libel.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Well well, what memories we all have, but we live to fight another day, onwards and upwards with the true fans that we have and remembering the ones that we have lost on the way.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":2zu3y8g5 said:
Gullfoyle boasted that he was a Spurs fan and this club meant very little to him. He actually offered to sell Webby and I the Championship trophies!!

He was a 'friendly' compared to his odious sidekick Hinchliffe.

So he was a Spurs fan?? :think:

Never trusted him after he turned up at the first press conference wearing an Argyle tie. When I googled him I found a photo of him at the Palace Administration wearing a Palace tie!!

As an administrator he should have been 'professional' and 'distant' in an audit sense. If he was a Spurs fan then I had no objection to him wearing a Spurs tie at Argyle but wearing 'our' tie?? :shock:

What about a song for Carlisle?:

We're all going on a walking holiday
find a football team and f**k it up
fun and laughter on a walking holiday
and no more home club for me and you
in a week or two! :facepalm: