15/16 season tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

15/16 season tickets

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
djg145":2xrrcuel said:
Knarf Reprah":2xrrcuel said:
Does it matter? We have a month yet

YES it matters - I don't live in Plymouth, so therefore whenever I do go to Plymouth for whatever reason, I would like to know when the tickets are available to collect, so I can drive around to HP and pick them up, is that OK?
You don't live in Plymouth?
We're not in the target audience. :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's 'Argyle'. We always drop the 'Plymouth' tag.

Quite rightly too.

Jan 3, 2013
djg145":vial1zlu said:
Knarf Reprah":vial1zlu said:

YES it matters - I don't live in Plymouth, so therefore whenever I do go to Plymouth for whatever reason, I would like to know when the tickets are available to collect, so I can drive around to HP and pick them up, is that OK?
no Royal Mail delivery where you live then?

Feb 8, 2005
Knarf Reprah":1dclh16r said:
djg145":1dclh16r said:
Knarf Reprah":1dclh16r said:

Unnecessary.

Most people don't have money to waste, and try to save when they can.

Must be good to be Frank Harper. :D

Jan 3, 2013
jimsing":slei1bo6 said:
Knarf Reprah":slei1bo6 said:
djg145":slei1bo6 said:
Knarf Reprah":slei1bo6 said:

Unnecessary.

wasting money driving around Plymouth ! More expensive than the Royal Mail surely, so you're not saving money are you. Oh sorry I'm being logical.
Ps it is brilliant to be me sonny

Feb 8, 2005
Special journey - I agree.

Going past Home Park anyway? No decision to make.

I'd rather save on postage than be lazy and pay for it to be sent through the post, old man.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Knarf Reprah":13k56vir said:
jimsing":13k56vir said:
djg145":13k56vir said:

Unnecessary.

wasting money driving around Plymouth ! More expensive than the Royal Mail surely, so you're not saving money are you. Oh sorry I'm being logical.

That's the bleddy point, he doesn't want to be driving around Plymouth unneccesarrily he wants to know the date that they are released so that during a visit to Plymouth for another reason he can pop in the ticket office and collect at no extra expense to himself as he would be in Plymouth anyway.

Not that this has anything to do with you Mr Royal Mail, there are those of us who want to know the answer to this question and if you aren't interested then stop reading the bleddy thread :doh:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Ollieargyle9":1n187wry said:
Knarf Reprah":1n187wry said:
jimsing":1n187wry said:
djg145":1n187wry said:

Unnecessary.

That's the bleddy point, he doesn't want to be driving around Plymouth unneccesarrily he wants to know the date that they are released so that during a visit to Plymouth for another reason he can pop in the ticket office and collect at no extra expense to himself as he would be in Plymouth anyway.

Not that this has anything to do with you Mr Royal Mail, there are those of us who want to know the answer to this question and if you aren't interested then stop reading the bleddy thread :doh:
:lol: And relax....

this is one of the repeat thread's every year.

Dec 2, 2005
London
LG":2l81fabz said:
Ollieargyle9":2l81fabz said:
Knarf Reprah":2l81fabz said:
jimsing":2l81fabz said:
Knarf Reprah":2l81fabz said:
djg145":2l81fabz said:

Unnecessary.

:lol: And relax....

this is one of the repeat thread's every year.

And every year it is posted a week before the start of the season so you'd think people would remember!!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Ah, but in previous years, home pre season friendlies were organised in good time. :lol:
This may be a different set of organisational circumstances altogether. :think:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'm lucky and live close to home park but still have a big grin when my 4 year old grandaughter shouts GREEN ARMY when we drive past going down Outland Road. Feeling much happier than in the past 5 years when thinking about next season. COYG.