1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed) | Page 37 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed)

Jan 6, 2004
greybeard":36gxjv3h said:
if the temp seats stay argyle will have to relocate season ticket holders in the old mayflower and i refuse to accept a seat in the tempory stand

That's the spirit - lets all pull together!

I am reasonably sure that displaced season ticket holders will get first pick of seats anywhere in the ground and will not be forced into the temporary seats if they would rather be somewhere else.

Jan 2, 2006
Green_Flash":2pa7czne said:
greybeard":2pa7czne said:
if the temp seats stay argyle will have to relocate season ticket holders in the old mayflower and i refuse to accept a seat in the tempory stand

I am reasonably sure that displaced season ticket holders will get first pick of seats anywhere in the ground and will not be forced into the temporary seats if they would rather be somewhere else.

They are not going to get first choice anywhere in the ground, most areas are either sold out or close to doing so. Only block one has good availability according to online ticketing. With two and a half weeks to go the game will surely be a sell out

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Keeping the seats in will upset a minority, but it really is for the greater good. Lower Mayflower ST holders who don't want to sit in the temp seats could be offered first dibs on any blocks Argyle decide to open from Block 15 upwards. An early decision on this by Argyle would be highly desirable after the Liverpool shambles.

Argyle could also then have the temp seats not bought via advance tickets available for a huge number who inevitably always pay in the day and turn up en masse at about 2.45pm.

What was admirable is that for the first time under Brent's administration, a decision was made that didn't solely come down to profit/loss. The atmosphere last Wednesday was electric. You can't put a price on the added advantage an atmosphere like that gives you. But in real terms keeping the seats there can only be a positive for people iming and amming about whether to go cos they're not sure they'd get a seat etc.

It's a total no brainer.

Just to add, if as someone posted already, there are barely two seats together left available, then undoubtedly floating fans could be making their minds up RIGHT NOW, about not bothering.
Get your arses in gear Argyle and even if the decision is No, get blocks 15, 16 etc open so potential customers can give you their bleddy money.

Oct 24, 2014
BojanTheGreat":2495b1xt said:
Green_Flash":2495b1xt said:
greybeard":2495b1xt said:

They are not going to get first choice anywhere in the ground, most areas are either sold out or close to doing so. Only block one has good availability according to online ticketing. With two and a half weeks to go the game will surely be a sell out
well if i do end up in the tempory seats , i would like first choice of a decent view,which will be one of the first 3 rows, reluctant but hey ho, hope its dry !

Oct 24, 2014
The Grumpy Loyal":3e47qw1a said:
Keeping the seats in will upset a minority, but it really is for the greater good. Lower Mayflower ST holders who don't want to sit in the temp seats could be offered first dibs on any blocks Argyle decide to open from Block 15 upwards. An early decision on this by Argyle would be highly desirable after the Liverpool shambles.

Argyle could also then have the temp seats not bought via advance tickets available for a huge number who inevitably always pay in the day and turn up en masse at about 2.45pm.

What was admirable is that for the first time under Brent's administration, a decision was made that didn't solely come down to profit/loss. The atmosphere last Wednesday was electric. You can't put a price on the added advantage an atmosphere like that gives you. But in real terms keeping the seats there can only be a positive for people iming and amming about whether to go cos they're not sure they'd get a seat etc.

It's a total no brainer.

Just to add, if as someone posted already, there are barely two seats together left available, then undoubtedly floating fans could be making their minds up RIGHT NOW, about not bothering.
Get your arses in gear Argyle and even if the decision is No, get blocks 15, 16 etc open so potential customers can give you their bleddy money.
upset the minority??? that minority are season ticket holders who put their money in up front for the season, the minority our the odd 2000 that will turn up for the exeter game , and never be seen again,the club could make money out of this buy a ticket for temp stand at 20 quid but you also have to buy a ticket for leyton orient the follwing tuesday for 15 pound, to get a exeter ticket , because im dam sure they will not be there on tuesday thats for sure,

Feb 15, 2005
Plymouth
BojanTheGreat":lbvoxb60 said:
Green_Flash":lbvoxb60 said:
greybeard":lbvoxb60 said:

Nearly sold out. I was very lucky to move my L.Mayflower ST seat today before they all went. Only seats now in the front of the Lyndhurst, uncovered.

If the temp seats are retained the disabled (mostly all ST holders), will have no alternative seating and be forced to suffer by missing most of the action for the 2nd major game. :sigh: Their anger after the Liverpool game was brought to Argyles attention but appears to have fallen on deaf ears. Suitable alternative seating should have been reserved

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
argyleapf":1mp499np said:
BojanTheGreat":1mp499np said:
Green_Flash":1mp499np said:
greybeard":1mp499np said:

Nearly sold out. I was very lucky to move my L.Mayflower ST seat today before they all went. Only seats now in the front of the Lyndhurst, uncovered.

If the temp seats are retained the disabled (mostly all ST holders), will have no alternative seating and be forced to suffer by missing most of the action for the 2nd major game. :sigh: Their anger after the Liverpool game was brought to Argyles attention but appears to have fallen on deaf ears. Suitable alternative seating should have been reserved
Not so:

Herald

Mar 8, 2016
Any danger of argyle opening up the rest of the lyndhurst and barn park for this, or are they insisting on 3000 seats for segregation

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Im sure they will keep these seats for the Exeter game... online you can see it's selling out and there aren't many seats left!

May 14, 2016
Tickets unavailable for the Mayflower lower. Looks like the temporary seating is staying.

Oct 24, 2014
have had a email back from the club , and the old mayflower seats are closed for the exeter game, and we season ticket holders are to be moved to other parts of the ground, fair enough, but the email said the temp seats will not be used ?, so long as its a better view than the temp seats

Dec 3, 2005
greybeard":18whnj0r said:
have had a email back from the club , and the old mayflower seats are closed for the exeter game, and we season ticket holders are to be moved to other parts of the ground, fair enough, but the email said the temp seats will not be used ?, so long as its a better view than the temp seats

I can't see the point of keeping them IF they are not going to be used.

Oct 24, 2014
djg145":oqmaakka said:
greybeard":oqmaakka said:

might be saying they will not use temp seats to relocate mayflower season ticket holders, i dunno ,was pretty short email, and they have said sorry!

Feb 8, 2005
djg145":2f2jy57i said:
greybeard":2f2jy57i said:

They will not know whether they will need to use the temporary seating until nearer the day. They won't know how many will turn up on the day, will they?

No point in taking them out, just in case.