Jake Gray | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jake Gray

Sep 18, 2014
Winger who plays for Crystal Palace is interesting us according to a mate of mine whose a Palace fan.He was right last year before we knew about Banton and Parsons too.Heres hoping.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Steve.PAFC2012":19r1pn1x said:
At least this will let us move Alessandra back into a central position

Eh? It sounds to me more like Gray would be the one to play in an attacking central position (behind Reid) which would push Alessandra (and Banton) out wide surely.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
The Doctor":tarlrprn said:
Steve.PAFC2012":tarlrprn said:
At least this will let us move Alessandra back into a central position

Eh? It sounds to me more like Gray would be the one to play in an attacking central position (behind Reid) which would push Alessandra (and Banton) out wide surely.
Well Sheridan said he would prefer a right winger so I'm assuming that if we do sign Gray that's where he'll be played as a replacement for Bray. We'll wait and see I guess.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There is a brilliant goal scored by JG on You Tube, which won a goal of the month for October 2012 for his age group. If he was able to turn that on for Argyle, he would be truly a star. The negative feature of the goal is that he came in off the right wing to a central position to score it. What Argyle needs is an out and out winger in the model of Gallagher and Sinclair, who could both put over tremendous crosses.

Apr 30, 2011
Quintrell_Green":1edhtw08 said:
There is a brilliant goal scored by JG on You Tube, which won a goal of the month for October 2012 for his age group. If he was able to turn that on for Argyle, he would be truly a star. The negative feature of the goal is that he came in off the right wing to a central position to score it. What Argyle needs is an out and out winger in the model of Gallagher and Sinclair, who could both put over tremendous crosses.

Gallagher was never an out and out winger? He played most games up top for us. Agree about the need for genuine width although that is what Thomas gave us on Saturday before breaking through the middle to score.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Loan deal lined up and ready for announcement tomorrow apparently.

Would they risk him on the bench?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Tugboat":3f4pefbq said:
Loan deal lined up and ready for announcement tomorrow apparently.

Would they risk him on the bench?

No risk to Palace. If it is him, we are only ones who would lose out.

Deal only for a month according to Errington.