zubar rumour | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

zubar rumour

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
just been told up the supermarket ( no, not the gym), by an avid argyle season ticket holder that according to facebook he has signed for argyle. i don't do facebook hence i have put this on the rumours board.

C

charlee

That would be some welcome news! I fear what our team line up will be next season :(

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mrrapson":2ik5l0t3 said:
Nothing on his fb page about this mate.
I thought that too Leigh but saw nothing. However he just states "according to Facebook". I still think it's a crock of sh**e. :roll: :roll:

N

northcountryboy

king tynan":1jd0ebwb said:
just been told up the supermarket ( no, not the gym), by an avid argyle season ticket holder that according to facebook he has signed for argyle. i don't do facebook hence i have put this on the rumours board.

Not true. He hasn't posted this on Facebook.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
As much as i hope he signs i just think he will get much better offers elsewhere and fully expect him to end up at a championship side!!

Aug 7, 2010
I think Zubars on holiday at the moment. On his facebook he was asking directions for somewhere in France..

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
cleaner":tpb2z900 said:
If you don't like my comments,DON'T READ THEM :!: :!: :!: :!:
pram.jpg

Jan 2, 2010
Wilf Carters Boots":2bhet18a said:
But wouldn't the comments have to be read before making a decision on whether they were liked or not?
Oh!....I may have just had a pedantic outburst! :shock:

Not really, you can ignore all a user's posts in their profile.

:cool:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ridsdale was asked the question at the SGreens meeting, he said Zubar has been offered a contract.

G

Gareth Nicholson

dunlop":1tb68hq7 said:
Ridsdale was asked the question at the SGreens meeting, he said Zubar has been offered a contract.

Yeah but he also said he was only here on holiday.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Gareth Nicholson":4jsaykb0 said:
dunlop":4jsaykb0 said:

Yeah but he also said he was only here on holiday.

I'm not saying you're wrong, this is an honest question.... Did Ridsdale actually say that himself or was it Todd that gave us that line?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
When he spoke to me and Ponty he said that he had met Stapes by chance somewhere and after a discussion about life in general had come to have a look at things and offer advice. He said that the "holiday" quote was "stupid" but I can't remember who he said had made it.