Votes: 10 20.4%

Votes: 2 4.1%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
So what would your criterion be? Would this be based on gender, age or brand of jacket and trainers? Genuinely interested.
Thing about security, searches, stereotypes etc. is that Ted Bundy could have probably got into Home Park without being searched and probably would have talked his way into the Director's Box!!
Evil is how you eventually act, not how you initially (appear to) look.

Reactions: Fergy
Jan 11, 2016
My Mum grew up in Swilly between the wars and remembers how his little face lit up when he found the biscuit that my Gran used to slip in to the rent book. He rarely smiled apparently.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
So why not say that?! Concession to me imply's some kind of discount. There's some vague offer of a discount which hardly anyone knows about and hasn't been explained adequately on here.
The discount is advertised every game via the fans guide. The fans guide goes out onto the website, Twitter & Facebook. The discount offers 25% off every single product in the refreshment stall for 45 minutes after the ground opens. That’s 1:15 until 2pm. Hopefully this clarifies for you.
CK

Jul 13, 2006
The discount is advertised every game via the fans guide. The fans guide goes out onto the website, Twitter & Facebook. The discount offers 25% off every single product in the refreshment stall for 45 minutes after the ground opens. That’s 1:15 until 2pm. Hopefully this clarifies for you.
CK
Thanks for clarifying this. And I apologise for my rudeness before. I don't think many people are aware of this and as I travel some distance and usually arrive early I will be using the refreshment stall.

May 16, 2016
CK
I rarely read the Fans Guide as I've always assumed it was aimed at first time visitors and away Fans not regulars, the same as it appears to be at most other Clubs.

The right information in the wrong pkace?