Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 11 25.0%

Votes: 13 29.5%

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
May 8, 2011
There does seem to be some design fault with the configuration of the turnstiles along the Lyndhurst.
There are on paper 1 turnstile for each block of the horseshoe. But the way the turnstiles are used 8 of them only gives you access to the 5 blocks of the Devonport.
This means turnstiles 9 to 19 cover blocks 6 to 19. So 11 turnstiles when all open for 14 blocks.
Also as a consequence people in blocks 6 to 9 will naturally assume they should use the first turnstiles, number 9, so you have 4 blocks queuing at 1 turnstile.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Another good day out, my only gripe is with the stewarding. Why do they need to stand side by side at the entrances to the concourses in block 2-3, you can’t get past them sometimes three stood together? On this occasion it was the supervisor No73 and two of his peers, who thought it was funny?! Can’t they stand one side of the wall? they are quick enough to move supporters on if they stand in the wrong place. BTW the numbers on the Hi Viz jackets is that the IQ of the wearer?
Like the post until you had an unnecessary attack on someone's intelligence. #bekind

Apr 6, 2009
I know its nothing to do with the club but why do people take kids who are way to young to enjoy football and spend all game screeching and kicking the chair in front
My husband and I both want to go as does my nearly 8 year old. We can't always get a babysitter for my youngest son so he sometimes comes.
Last year (and previously) we sat in the family end and therefore if they were a bit annoying i felt a bit more justified because everyone there had chosen to sit in the family end.
This year its moved to block 6 - great for my older son in terms of atmosphere but i feel bad for the people around us if my younger one does get restless and annoyed for him that we can't sit somewhere and try and protect him a little from the language etc. Our choice to bring him but slightly better protected in family end.
Oddly people were sat there on Saturday which is even more annoying. I hear complaints from familiies about it being in block 6 now and also complaints from those who've always sat in block 6 that it feels like a kindergarten.

Jul 18, 2013
Loving coverage at 3am in the morning on Argyle TV , but can someone please tell me why I am getting screen drop downs informing me of goals scored about 30 seconds before I see it.Probably an easy fix so please take it easy on this old fella.
Games streamed over the internet are always a minute or so behind. Do you have the Argyle App and watch Argyle TV through it? If so turn off the match notifications and it should stop the drop downs showing goal updates etc.
Hope that makes sense.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
My husband and I both want to go as does my nearly 8 year old. We can't always get a babysitter for my youngest son so he sometimes comes.
Last year (and previously) we sat in the family end and therefore if they were a bit annoying i felt a bit more justified because everyone there had chosen to sit in the family end.
This year its moved to block 6 - great for my older son in terms of atmosphere but i feel bad for the people around us if my younger one does get restless and annoyed for him that we can't sit somewhere and try and protect him a little from the language etc. Our choice to bring him but slightly better protected in family end.
Oddly people were sat there on Saturday which is even more annoying. I hear complaints from familiies about it being in block 6 now and also complaints from those who've always sat in block 6 that it feels like a kindergarten.
You take your kids Katkin. It’s far more annoying when people who have had too much to drink get up to go to the loo 2 or 3 times. Or people leave 5 or 10 mins before the end, blocking the view.

Just don’t take them to horror shows like Wednesday’s recent ‘effort’. 😀🤬

May 3, 2019
The security can be amusing. On Saturday the wand went off twice as I was scanned. I said ‘phone’ and ‘car keys’ for each beep as I stood there, arms out … clearly holding my phone and car keys in plain view 🙄 Think I had my vape and some loose change still in my pockets! Other than that, turnstile 7 is a breeze to get through at 2:30 and leaves time to have a pint, nervous pee and to get up to the back of Block 4 in time for the teams coming out. Happy days in the Devonport End.