John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
PASOTI is my Argyle lifeline!
Having been a season ticket holder since I retired from the Police in 1994, when I moved away to Uffculme in 2016 to be near the family, I have relied here, for my Argyle ‘fix’!

I don’t always agree with everything that’s posted, but who cares! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it isn’t obnoxious, libellous or discriminatory.

I now follow the games, home and away on PASOTI, relying on fans at the games to keep me up to date with the play. Long may it continue, and this site goes from strength to strength under the current ‘stewards’.

Here’s looking forward to next season!

Reactions: Phil Mallett
Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
I like you just the way you are.
Think this sums me up:

Group Hug :cool:

Seriously, I'm not a big contributor, more of a watcher and I get the sense moving to this new website layout was stressful, well guys, you all done good! 👏

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Not a huge thing but just something I would like. On reddit on the basketball subreddits they have a pinned post-match thread which shows the score, who got how many points etc and is obviously there for people to discuss the match after the fact. I know we have a match thread but I just like the separate option for discussing the game after as opposed to joining it on to the end of the match thread.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Not a huge thing but just something I would like. On reddit on the basketball subreddits they have a pinned post-match thread which shows the score, who got how many points etc and is obviously there for people to discuss the match after the fact. I know we have a match thread but I just like the separate option for discussing the game after as opposed to joining it on to the end of the match thread.

There's the Brief Synopsis thread plus the post-match round up thread.