Your feedback about Pasoti

fitz

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 28, 2006
Dubai UAE
I bloody love PASOTI!
The only thing that I would like is the pay/donate button to be more evident.
Maybe big and bold on the opening page!

Reactions: Bovey Green lady

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Just be in touch with Adam who's "indisposed" at the moments. He will take that off the phone option. (y)

Just removed the Chat from Mobiles.

On your devices, you may need to refresh the page to see the changes.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Personally, I only used chat on my mobile! (During matches so not sat in front of a PC). It was hard to use with the pop up adverts covering the bottom of the screen, though, but was useful to get live feedback during a game but I won't miss it enough to start a campaign to reinstate it!

Generally, though, this site is brilliant and has been for decades! A very professional look and feel and as mentioned by previous posters, easy to navigate and to find things. Massive (y) to all those dedicated souls who set it up and help run it.

Reactions: saxman
Sep 3, 2011
Can't really fault it to be fair, which may surprise the admins 😉. Probably third best fans forum in league one behind Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday but their following is massive.

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen
Jan 11, 2016
Pasoti posters are the cast of a soap opera called Green Army. There are regulars and occasionals, head-liners and bit part players. There are silly contributions from the usually sane, balanced views from the regularly stubborn, optimism from the temperamentally grim and occasionally self-indulgent rants from the otherwise sober and open-minded. I can't wait for the musical - title anyone? How about 'Big Screen'?

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Pasoti posters are the cast of a soap opera called Green Army. There are regulars and occasionals, head-liners and bit part players. There are silly contributions from the usually sane, balanced views from the regularly stubborn, optimism from the temperamentally grim and occasionally self-indulgent rants from the otherwise sober and open-minded. I can't wait for the musical - title anyone? How about 'Big Screen'?

For the casuals, "Many Pop-ins":
mary-poppins.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
If your musical is "Hair", then your reference to soap operas would be head and shoulders above all of the other posts in this thread !!!

Reactions: Daz and Andy S

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
If your musical is "Hair", then your reference to soap operas would be head and shoulders above all of the other posts in this thread !!!
Could call the movie version “Shampoo “.

Reactions: Southampton Green

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Another one here who’s struggling to think of improvements. As someone who lives far away these days, I can imagine what it would be like without the site.

I think most of the annoying things tend to originate from posters themselves (baiting, hijacks etc.). Mods are fair and proportionate in what can be very trying circumstances.

Glad that Opinions remains though I know it wasn’t without difficulty. In the main I think it’s a bunch of folks getting things off their chests and thinking (probably incorrectly 😀) that they’re right - good fun though now that the worst of the acrimony as gone.

I know the site now ‘earns’ money through ads, but it’s worth remembering that the resource is free to air (unless donating) and you’re free to comment within reasonable boundaries. That is a precious thing IMO.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
PASOTI?

Well, it's rubbish, isn't it?

It is so bad, I have to come on here at least five times a day just to check the level of inadequacy is being maintained.

I don't like any of you, fellow posters, and, if I had the time, I would block you all.

Of course, while there are no matches, I will not be looking at this site under any circumstances... except to do the Wordle and check all the forums.

To sum up, I really hate it here and do not look forward to meeting any of you at the upcoming PA (Pasotiites Anonymous) meeting.
Lousy
I agree. And I dislike you too.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The biggest improvement for me is the ability to post photographs without having to use an image hosting site. Also the fact that renaming a link has been simplified. Well done all.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
PASOTI has its own uniqueness because of the posters and the way people react to those posters.

l find this place interesting and amusing. Interesting because of the topics. Amusing because of the way people express their emotions to particular posts. Some are highly strung and just need to chill a-bit.

Ive been in and around this site for over 10 years. The modernisation of the site is great. But nothing has changed for me in the sense that this place is made up of lots of various, strong minded people who have varying opinions on football. Also weirdly, some posters have various opinions on how you should post about Argyle. Unfortunately, some get that people can having differing opinions and others don’t. Some of those that don’t aren’t very mature in their responses.

But overall, it’s one of two brilliant Argyle sites out there.

Last edited: