Your feedback about Pasoti | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Your feedback about Pasoti

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
While it’s the quiet period please give us your feedback about Pasoti?
What has worked well on this website and what hasn’t worked so well?
What would you like to see to improve Pasoti going into the new season?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Fire away!

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I really like the visual presentation/graphics of the site. It is easy to 'navigate' and to post comments and to 'like' or otherwise. I always feel that there is good engagement and monitoring/house keeping by site admins and that the 'ground rules' are very fair and appropriate. The adverts don't bother me on my desktop. I can't really think of anything that annoys me but if I do...

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Got just about everything right methinks on balance; even the annoying adverts (and annoying posters) are just about tolerable.

You can throw in a crafted pun and get a "haha" or a "like"; you can give info and people say "thanks"; you can give a positive opinion and get applauded or slated; you can give a negative opinion and get supported or slated; swearing and OTT personal abuse is moderated quickly and fairly; you can put someone on "ignore" if their posts upset you; the club openly participates in threads; I am sure that staff, players and the top-nobs are here posting undercover; you can stay quiet and just read if you want to; you can start a thread that gives a buzz when it goes like Argyle (massive); you have anonymity if you want it; you can be more open if you want to; the site has evolved to be well designed and very user-friendly; just like the terrace, you can come to like other fans who you totally disagree with and would never associate with in the "real world"; racists ejected; photos now easy to upload, and great to look at; intellectual posts get either a "huh?" or a "yeah, I didn't think of that"; the statos get to do their stuff; the less intellectually strong posters get a pat on their back for having a go; every Argyle fan who isn't a **** is welcome; opposing fans get a look and a say if they want to, but, they can see that our fan site is better than theirs; money goes to the academy; the owners and moderators care about fairness; Argyle passion abundant, need I go on?

And, the site tells any opposing fans who pop by, that Argyle are not plastic. In the words of Colin Murray, "An isolated pocket of football passion, I love it".

Last edited:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Got just about everything right methinks on balance; even the annoying adverts (and annoying posters) are just about tolerable.

You can throw in a crafted pun and get a "haha" or a "like"; you can give info and people say "thanks"; you can give a positive opinion and get applauded or slated; you can give a negative opinion and get supported or slated; swearing and OTT personal abuse is moderated quickly and fairly; you can put someone on "ignore" if their posts upset you; the club openly participates in threads; I am sure that staff, players and the top-nobs are here posting undercover; you can stay quiet and just read if you want to; you can start a thread that gives a buzz when it goes like Argyle (massive); you have anonymity if you want it; you can be more open if you want to; the site has evolved to be well designed and very user-friendly; just like the terrace, you can come to like other fans who you totally disagree with and would never associate with in the "real world"; racists ejected; photos now easy to upload, and great to look at; intellectual posts get either a "huh?" or a "yeah, I didn't think of that"; the statos get to do their stuff; the less intellectually strong posters get a pat on their back for having a go; every Argyle fan who isn't a **** is welcome; opposing fans get a look and a say if they want to, but, they can see that our fan site is better than theirs; money goes to the academy; the owners and moderators care about fairness; Argyle passion abundant, need I go on?

And, the site tells any opposing fans who pop by, that Argyle are not plastic. In the words of Colin Murray, "An isolated pocket of football passion, I love it".

well that`s just plain greedy SG, you`ve left nothing for the rest of us to say, shame on you, great post by the way.

Jun 27, 2019
I get why ads are there, but I have a recurring issue with tapping on a thread, only for an ad to load just as I'm about to tap and I accidentally hit the thread above instead because the ad moves everything down.

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I am a relatively new subscriber but am a regular checker over my morning cornflakes...

I think all the positives above I'd echo...if there was a way of removing the chat pop up for those of use on mobile that would be great. It seems to be an auto pop up which remains annoyingly at the bottom of the screen...

Difficult to improve otherwise...

Andy70

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 12, 2020
I think you've got just about everything right - well done and thanks. My only small gripe is to do with the Chat feature. I use PASOTI on my phone, and personally I'm never going to use Chat, but I've lost count if the number of times I've clicked on it by mistake when trying to click on the "back" link at the bottom. Then I have to find the tiny little cog wheel and disable chat. You would help to keep my blood pressure within safe limits if you could allow members to completely hide chat if they wanted.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
PASOTI?

Well, it's rubbish, isn't it?

It is so bad, I have to come on here at least five times a day just to check the level of inadequacy is being maintained.

I don't like any of you, fellow posters, and, if I had the time, I would block you all.

Of course, while there are no matches, I will not be looking at this site under any circumstances... except to do the Wordle and check all the forums.

To sum up, I really hate it here and do not look forward to meeting any of you at the upcoming PA (Pasotiites Anonymous) meeting.
Lousy

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think you've got just about everything right - well done and thanks. My only small gripe is to do with the Chat feature. I use PASOTI on my phone, and personally I'm never going to use Chat, but I've lost count if the number of times I've clicked on it by mistake when trying to click on the "back" link at the bottom. Then I have to find the tiny little cog wheel and disable chat. You would help to keep my blood pressure within safe limits if you could allow members to completely hide chat if they wanted.

I do wonder if any of the chatters (and there's not many) use their phones?

Perhaps we could chop that from the Phones altogether Adam?

• Wow
Reactions: Lancastergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Always a must read several times a day, don't stop, wonderful website for my favourite team, ask my wife !!??

• Haha
Reactions: saxman

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
In common with many posters, I check what's happening here with my breakfast coffee----and then have a a few more peeks during the day. It's informative and easy to use; a must for "oldies" like me! It's great, as a woman, to post on here and not be shouted down by "chaps" who adhere to the "Women don't know anything about football" point of view. It took me a season of just reading Pasoti as a guest before I joined and started posting, because I was afraid I would be faced with that attitude. Silly me! It's a pleasure to be part of a community who all have the success of our club at heart (even if we do on occasion disagree on what that constitutes)

Oct 23, 2013
I think the site works well. I find the daily/weekly news is a good feature and gives me a reason to check in. Being able to respond with "likes" etc has been a positive development also. Any frustrations I have are normally more related to ill advised postings which I can't really lay at the door of PASOTI. Anything more serious seems to be moderated effectively. Keep up the good work.