Your feedback about Pasoti | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Your feedback about Pasoti

John Squire

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
PASOTI is my Argyle lifeline!
Having been a season ticket holder since I retired from the Police in 1994, when I moved away to Uffculme in 2016 to be near the family, I have relied here, for my Argyle ‘fix’!

I don’t always agree with everything that’s posted, but who cares! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it isn’t obnoxious, libellous or discriminatory.

I now follow the games, home and away on PASOTI, relying on fans at the games to keep me up to date with the play. Long may it continue, and this site goes from strength to strength under the current ‘stewards’.

Here’s looking forward to next season!

Reactions: Phil Mallett
Feb 24, 2009
Bedfordshire
I like you just the way you are.
Think this sums me up:

Group Hug :cool:

Seriously, I'm not a big contributor, more of a watcher and I get the sense moving to this new website layout was stressful, well guys, you all done good! 👏

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Not a huge thing but just something I would like. On reddit on the basketball subreddits they have a pinned post-match thread which shows the score, who got how many points etc and is obviously there for people to discuss the match after the fact. I know we have a match thread but I just like the separate option for discussing the game after as opposed to joining it on to the end of the match thread.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Not a huge thing but just something I would like. On reddit on the basketball subreddits they have a pinned post-match thread which shows the score, who got how many points etc and is obviously there for people to discuss the match after the fact. I know we have a match thread but I just like the separate option for discussing the game after as opposed to joining it on to the end of the match thread.

There's the Brief Synopsis thread plus the post-match round up thread.

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu