Wrexham | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wrexham

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If most of the income is from overseas..they will have a hard time keeping that going once the TV series runs it's course. Overseas fans are more fickle and will just jump on the next new thing.. to be honest the football documentary has had it's peak now I think.

I don't get this American thing to be fair. Even the Argyle lot, when seeing the video is a bit strange. Not saying it's 'wrong' just so very strange.

Reactions: JadePilgrim

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
I don't get this American thing to be fair. Even the Argyle lot, when seeing the video is a bit strange. Not saying it's 'wrong' just so very strange.
I wonder if it comes from the fact that almost their entire sporting fandom seems not to be emotionally based at all, it's all about absolutes, winning is the only thing. There's no discernible atmosphere at most NFL games, for example.
There's the odd mad bloke painted green watching the New York Jets, but that doesn't really hold a candle to what you can feel being part of football.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
If most of the income is from overseas..they will have a hard time keeping that going once the TV series runs it's course. Overseas fans are more fickle and will just jump on the next new thing.. to be honest the football documentary has had it's peak now I think.

Think it was only a 1/4 of income came from overseas

Reactions: JadePilgrim

JadePilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Aug 7, 2012
If they do get bored and move on eventually, at least they leave something tangible behind. The club now owns the ground I think, and hopefully they will have a decent new stand among other modern updates to the gym etc. Then again, someone else might swoop in a ruin it!