Wrexham v Boreham Wood | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wrexham v Boreham Wood

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
They have a live page for all leagues, as the Wrexham game was the only one being played then that would be the only one covered.
Today the only match currently being covered on the live page is the West Brom v Sunderland as it’s the only game being played.
Fair enough.

But would they have a live page for say Gateshead v Dorking? I can't say I've noticed that previously, but I could well be wrong.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Well, notwithstanding Hollywood razzmatazz, I must confess to a serious soft spot for Wrexham: they were the first club I ever supported!

I have a good excuse: I lived within a few miles of Wrexham for six years in the 60s and I spent almost my entire primary school career at St. Mary's Catholic Primary School in the town centre, with a bewery and a tannery close by. I can still smell them! (The earlier part of my education was at... St. Mary's Catholic Primary School in Liverpool. Not the most imaginative, those nuns.)

So yes, my first handful of live games were at the Racecourse Ground. Then we moved to Yelverton in 1967, the Summer of Love - and, lordy lordy, I saw the light. I've been an Argyle fan ever since my first games at Home Park in their relegation season of 1967-68. Good start, eh?

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I can’t feel bad about Wrexham, seeing the joy football brings is really something. We will have our day and we have our own inspiring story. Yesterday was something special at Home Park and I suspect the next 2 games will be similar…Saturday could be extraordinary if we win on Tuesday.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Each Wrexham player is set to pick up a £250,000 bonus for getting promoted

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
£4.5 million payout for a match day 18 man squad. I’d imagine they would have a 22-25 overall squad so you can add another 1 or 2 million on top

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
£4.5 million payout for a match day 18 man squad. I’d imagine they would have a 22-25 overall squad so you can add another 1 or 2 million on top
The thing is Tuggers they play under a salary cap of just north of £28.000 a week and it`s mentioned on another thread that 3 players pick up £10,500 between them, doesn`t leave much for the remaining 20 or so others.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
There’s nothing organic about Wrexham and their rise from non-league obscurity. All because a hollywood star and another actor has more savvy when it comes to publicity. What about Notts County? Doesn’t their history and story deserve more kudos.
I’m so over Wrexham and can’t wait until the people paying over £150 for a ticket to the pre season friendly in the US realise just how much they’re not worth it.
Still, could be worse. One of the reasons Deadpool bought Wrexham was because it was a fans trust running it. That could have been Exeter.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I would absolutely love to see them relegated back to the NL next season. Notwithstanding the fact they’re nothing more than a movie stars plaything (it’ll be interesting to see how long that lasts when things go wrong), I still reckon they, Cardiff, Swansea and Newport should all be playing in their own bleddy league.