Would you have said something? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Would you have said something?

Mar 31, 2022
] I was at the checkout in the Supermarket. Behind me there was a little girl about 7 years old with her mum complaining that she needed a wee.
Her mum replied with I have told you you are not going until we get home because you have been naughty at school and stand still

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Hard to comment with the info provided. Having said that if you hear me being shouty at my kids you can rest assured I’ve asked them 5 times nicely and they’ve driven me to it.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Very strange post for your first post on Pasoti.

Last edited:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
This is the coffee bar so not actually a football forum but yes nonetheless strange.

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
For my tuppence worth (pun intended) the removal of a basic right of going to the toilet should never be used as a punishment...it sounds however like the parent was exasperated and to be fair we've all been there, and said the wrong thing and come across to others like we have no clue. Unless you are the parent and not having the history it's a tricky one...

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
What it needs a little bit of child rebellion. When I was 4 years old, I went to Cosford to watch my brother pass out (not fall unconscious but pass out of training for the RAF). I wanted a wee but my Mum said that I can't because I shouldn't have had that glass of blackcurrant juice .. (nonsensical logic but it was the early 1960's). Anyway, I decided to take matters into my own hands and I stood there and peed my pants ... that sorted everything out and gave a couple of airmen who I hadn't seen standing nearby a giggle ... result all round 😊

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
What it needs a little bit of child rebellion. When I was 4 years old, I went Cosford to watch my brother pass out (not fall unconscious but pass out of training for the RAF). I wanted a wee but my Mum said that I can't because I shouldn't have had that glass of blackcurrant juice .. (nonsensical logic but it was the early 1960's). Anyway, I decided to take matters into my own hands and I stood there and Peed my pants ... that sorted everything out and gave a couple of airmen who I hadn't seen standing nearby a giggle ... result all round 😊
I laughed so hard at that a little bit of........oh.