• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

Winner

Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
Congratulations to Newlyn Green Won with the only score over 500.

Also good work by Green Guile second place by a point from Bananarette.

Well done to all who finished the whole season.

:nworthy: Well done Newlyngreen, you held off all challengers during the run-in.
The key to your success was clearly your defence - zero goals against and you even got three clean sheets - it’s a pity it’s only fantasy!

:clap: Green Guile, your masterstroke of putting in both keepers at Gillingham paid off, I was hanging on until McCormick came on for that last few minutes - I was desperate for him to chuck one in his own net! :lol:

Well done guys, we go again next season.

Thanks, as always to Nick and all who help to run it.

Pete
Bananarette
Kiss Me Hardie

Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
Congratulations to Newlyn Green. I tried my level best to catch you. I was hoping for an unexpected clean sheet and a Hardie goal vs Gillingham to steal top spot. Bananarette my choice of 2 keepers was more desperation than masterstroke.

Thanks to Nick and friends who take the trouble to organise this fantastic competition. :scarf:

May 5, 2014
Congratulations Newlyn Green an emphatic win and well deserved :clap: Once you got your nose in front it proved impossible to catch you! Also well done to both you Green Guile and Bananarette I really enjoyed the competition. :thumbup:

Thanks to Nick for organising the competition and watch out next season fellas I´m coming to get you! :D

Paul
Ejercito Verde
Costa Blanca Green

Oct 20, 2011
Thanks everyone.
It went to the wire and I have to admit I was willing the Gills to score on Saturday which didn’t seem right but needs must.
2 1 to us would have been ideal.
Yes it was the defence or lack of it that made the difference...here’s hoping it’s a different story next time around.
Huge thanks to the organisers of this great competition. It adds an extra dimension to match day and is great fun to be part of.
Hope everyone enjoys the summer break and look forward to battle recommencing in a few weeks time.
Thanks again

All the best

Will
Newlyngreen

Oct 20, 2011
PS
Sorry, forgot to congratulate Green Guile, Bananarette, Costa Blanca Green, Olive Green, Kimbo, clokey 84, Ottawa Green, and all the others for making it so difficult to hang on over the last few weeks. :clap: . :clap:
And a big thank you to Lady Fortune ! :thumbs:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Ottawa Green is remarkably quiet. Not winning what he regards as HIS competition this year? Who'd 'a' thunk it? :scarf: :funny:

Congratulations to all of those who beat him, soz to those he beat.

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have only won it 2 or 3 times, Occasionally i let others know the feeling of being #1, Well done to NewlynGreen, enjoy the next year.

Hopefully Fantasy will be back next year.