Win Paul Mariner's autobiography (FAO OnicknowlePete) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Win Paul Mariner's autobiography (FAO OnicknowlePete)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We have teamed up with publisher Reach Sport who have kindly offered Pasoti members a free copy of the autobiography from Argyle legend Paul Mariner - My Rock and Roll Football Story.

To register your interest in winning the book just post a message on this thread and a draw will take place on Monday 29 November to decide the winner. The number on your post will be your draw number.
The book will be sent by the publisher directly to the winner (who must be based in the UK).

Good luck! (y)

The fascinating and memorable My Rock and Roll Football Story is published on 25th November and is available to purchase in the link below.

Screenshot_20211122-165555_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Yes please.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Saw him play for Argyle at Meadow Lane in the 70's before the promotion. Said to my Leicester mate, Mariner will play for England. Mate laughed,the rest is history......

Oct 21, 2015
We have teamed up with publisher Reach Sport who have kindly offered Pasoti members a free copy of the autobiography from Argyle legend Paul Mariner - My Rock and Roll Football Story.
To register your interest in winning the book just post a message on this thread and a draw will take place on Monday 29 November to decide the winner. The number on your post will be your draw number.
The book will be sent by the publisher directly to the winner (who must be based in the UK).
Good luck! (y)
The fascinating and memorable My Rock and Roll Football Story is published on 25th November and is available to purchase in the link below.
View attachment 1451