William 'Bill' Broome. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

William 'Bill' Broome.

999mattyg

⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Sad to report that Bill Broome passed away on July 2nd in Brisbane, Australia. Bill was a Devonport boy who emigrated to Australia in 1969 and remained a lifelong Argyle supporter. Rest in peace Bill
Was he the chap that came over and went to Morecambe away by any chance?

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
May 1, 2006
RIP Bill, love to all family and friends.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Sad to report that Bill Broome passed away on July 2nd in Brisbane, Australia. Bill was a Devonport boy who emigrated to Australia in 1969 and remained a lifelong Argyle supporter. Rest in peace Bill
I have just seen this Granby Green. Do you know if he went to the school by eggy westons. In Devonport. also if he was the same Bill he was in the 12 Plymouth scouts in 1962 onwards. He was in the Stags patrol and I was his patrol leader. Great guy I did not know he was in the Green Army. R I P Bill.

Mar 16, 2018
I have just seen this Granby Green. Do you know if he went to the school by eggy westons. In Devonport. also if he was the same Bill he was in the 12 Plymouth scouts in 1962 onwards. He was in the Stags patrol and I was his patrol leader. Great guy I did not know he was in the Green Army. R I P Bill.
Hello Georgieboy, almost certainly the same person. Bill lived at Pottery Quay until he emigrated to Australia about 1968/69. Once a Green always a Green.👍👍

Reactions: Georgieboy