Will Exeter save Morecambe? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Exeter save Morecambe?

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Exeter host Morecambe on Sunday, and Burton host MK Dons.
Morecambe and MK both on 44 points!

May 8, 2011
Exeter host Morecambe on Sunday, and Burton host MK Dons.
Morecambe and MK both on 44 points!
More like will Burton help save Morecambe or MK Dons as Burton play Cambridge on Wednesday, if Cambridge win then they will relegate MK Dons and Morecambe by beating Forest Green on Sunday.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
More like will Burton help save Morecambe or MK Dons as Burton play Cambridge on Wednesday, if Cambridge win then they will relegate MK Dons and Morecambe by beating Forest Green on Sunday.
Good point. Missed that.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Burton beating Cambridge 1-0 Wednesday means if Morecambe win against the Grecians and MK Dons lose or draw then the Shrimps (and their Scottish Manager) will stay up.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
You mean Derek Adams? The chap who gave us promotion out of the 4th?
Yes, and relegation back into it!

I am not having a dig at DA, and I hope he and Morecambe stay up, but I am much happier with Schuey!

Reactions: gerdundula
Jul 6, 2005
I'm no fan of Adams, far from it, but I would like to see Morecambe stay up as it would be one for the little guys.

The cynic in me would like to see MK Dons go down.

I don't think I would be quite so anti MK if they would drop the Dons from their name and anything else associated with the original Wimbledon FC, then perhaps we could pretend that especially iniquitous episode never happened.

Oh, and perhaps I would like to see Exeter finish the season with a 7th straight defeat.

A 48-point gap between them and us seems about right.