Who will go down? | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who will go down?

Bottom two

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Huddersfield Town

• Birmingham City

• Plymouth Argyle

• Blackburn Rovers

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Millwall

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plymouthwelsh

✅ Evergreen
Jan 7, 2023
It’s all about the correct mindset. Controlled aggression and concentration are key tomorrow. If we go 1-0 or 2-0 down we need to fight till the final whistle blows. Have that mindset and we will be fine. Everyone needs to step up to the mark tomorrow fans included ! Don’t stop singing !

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Feb 14, 2022
Im hoping for a Huddersfield win tomorrow as they have the toughest final game at Ipswich. That would leave them on 47 and needing to win there which is unlikely. Birmingham would need to win their last game to go above us, if we don't get anything tomorrow. 1 point in either game would be enough for us on goal difference. So I'm all Huddersfield tomorrow! Anything else and i think we are done for.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I dunno.. I think referees have stolen about 8 or so points from us this season.
With the overall standard of officiating I suspect each of Huddersfield, Wednesday and Birmingham could point to a very similar loss of points through poor decisions. Its just we notice and care about the Argyle ones and overlook the others. I don't know if you get the EFL highlights show over there but whenever I watch it there is always at least one offside goal given every week. The interpretation of fault for free kicks is appalling.. When Southampton played Millwall one of Millwall's goals was identical to the one at HP where KKH was assaulted. When it happened to Argyle I was screaming foul at the TV. When I went to work in Southampton the day after it happened to them I was just "tough luck, it evens itself out over the season".

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Sep 3, 2011
Im hoping for a Huddersfield win tomorrow as they have the toughest final game at Ipswich. That would leave them on 47 and needing to win there which is unlikely. Birmingham would need to win their last game to go above us, if we don't get anything tomorrow. 1 point in either game would be enough for us on goal difference. So I'm all Huddersfield tomorrow! Anything else and i think we are done for.
Ipswich could be promoted before the Huddersfield game and on the beach

Feb 14, 2022
Ipswich could be promoted before the Huddersfield game and on the beach

They could be but the most likely scenario there is that they could still win the league on the last day. Two wins for Ipswich gives them 95 points. A win for Leicester would have them on 97. Ipswich could be promted with a win and a draw and be on 94 where they effectively have nothing to play for as they cant catch Leicester on GD. The thing for me is their last game is at home and even if they are already promoted, they will still want to win as part of the celebrations.

Of course, a win for Ipswich tonight also effectively ends Hull's play-off chances, making our last game meaningless for them.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Here's what nobody has been waiting for..

Blackburn: Coventry H3 & Leicester A0.
3 points = 52

ARGYLE: Millwall A-1 & Hull H-1.
2 points = 50

Sheff Wed WBA H-0 and Sunderland A-3
3 points = 50

—————————

Birmingham: Huddersfield A-0 and Norwich H-1.
1 points = 47

Huddersfield: Birmingham H-3 and Ipswich A-0.
3 points = 47
Had to come to the last week, didn't it? Oddly enough, Blackburn are still in the race to go down. Removed Huddersfield, as their GD has effectively relegated them.

At least we have +4 GD, as we only let one in and Birmingham have to win.. not too bad going into the final day.

Sheff Wed Sunderland A-3
3 points = 53

Blackburn: Leicester A0.
0 points = 50

ARGYLE: & Hull H-1.
1 points = 49

—————————

Birmingham: Norwich H-1.
1 points = 48

Edit, I might add that if it comes down to it, if GD is equal we have scored 70 to Brum's 65.