What's New. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What's New.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
I use the What's New function to enter PASOTI to keep up with all the latest posts.It really ticks me off to find the latest post is a one word offering on Word Association adding nothing to the situation we are in at the present time.Anyone else ?.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Nope 😂

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I didn’t even know there was a What’s New feature. I just look at the list of threads and click on any that any that are of interest that are showing new posts in them.

My gripe with the Word Association thread was that there were lots of posts added that didn’t really satisfy the ‘rules’ of a WA game at all - but I haven’t looked at it or even noticed that thread for years now!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I didn’t even know there was a What’s New feature. I just look at the list of threads and click on any that any that are of interest that are showing new posts in them.

My gripe with the Word Association thread was that there were lots of posts added that didn’t really satisfy the ‘rules’ of a WA game at all - but I haven’t looked at it or even noticed that thread for years now!
Stethoscope

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I use the What's New function to enter PASOTI to keep up with all the latest posts.It really ticks me off to find the latest post is a one word offering on Word Association adding nothing to the situation we are in at the present time.Anyone else ?.
I haven't looked at that thread for years either, I tend to view Pasoti like the Doc does rather than use the what's new section too.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
I guess we will not get the views of many more people ,as for some reason this Topic was shifted to a very obscure forum.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I guess we will not get the views of many more people ,as for some reason this Topic was shifted to a very obscure forum.
It isn’t Argyle related Keith. It’s to do with the functionality of the site so it’s been moved to where the people that run the site will see it.

You view pasoti in a different way to the majority of other posters and thats why you see the word association thread whilst others that aren’t interested don’t.

May 14, 2016
I didn't even notice a 'what's new' feature. Surely you just need to go on the main board and any thread with new posts will be in bold.

Reactions: PL2 3DQ