What would you do instead? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What would you do instead?

Jul 21, 2011
This isn't a pro/ anti post, just a simple question

What will you do if you don't go to Argyle on a Saturday?

Support another team? listen on the radio?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
are you a paperboy or a newspaperboy?

Jul 21, 2011
oh, you guessed :oops:
I would have used a different name though if I was trying to hide

My thoughts are along the lines of "what would Iactually do" if I wasn't up there on a Saturday

Listening to it on the radio just drives me crazy and there is no possibility of supporting anybody else. So I guess my question is, would I be cutting off my nose to spite my face ?

As it stands right now I haven't renewed my ST.

C

Cult Of Personality

If argyle was not around

I probs go and watch torquay and exeter when they are playing at home i am not a arm chair fan of football i have to see it played live

Aug 7, 2010
crickeypafc":21mjjwrq said:
If argyle was not around

I probs go and watch torquay and exeter when they are playing at home i am not a arm chair fan of football i have to see it played live

What?

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
crickeypafc":3fhjw8mr said:

The irony of sports snobbery

Those who play football no doubt sneer at those who only watch, and the watchers have thier own hierarchy based on location, price and frequency of that passive aspect

Is anyone below the armchair watcher? Rogue merchandise salesmen?

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Living away from Plymouth, this is a difficult one to answer as I don't get to many games as it is.

I think I'd go and support whatever club emerged from Argyle's ashes. I couldn't go and watch Exeter regularly - went to a game there last season and the stadium is just a pile of cr@p with no atmosphere. And their tanny doesn't work.

D

DJPowell

I would go and watch rugby or basketball, give a diffrent sport a chance.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
My local playing field is less than 100 yards away. The local team would get my support on the odd Saturday but it wouldn't be the same.
I have watched them before and listened to the radio for the league scores. It is surprising how many of the players ask for the Manure or Chelski scores, probably more than ask how Pompey are doing.