What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Easy for me.

I never rated Peter Halmosi whilst everyone around me rated him so highly.

It’s strange when something like that happens, but I assume others have such ‘unpopular opinions’

Go on, be brave, what was/is yours?

Even the people who don't normally post can press "Like" if they agree with the person posting.

Last edited:

Cousin Pavlos

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2021
That Tommy Tynan could do no wrong, even when we lost at Newport after he elbowed someone in the face and the time he hit Wes Saunders over the head with a kettle at Torquay.

Thinking about it, it's been a while since a footballer attacked a colleague with a kettle....strange.

Jan 6, 2004
I remain a fan of Ian Holloway too. He is a bit of a bullpoo merchant for sure but he assembled a great team that was closer to getting us to the premier league than any other until he was forced to start selling them off. He also admitted his mistake in leaving Argyle, which counts for a lot I think.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I never could quite understand the vitriol towards Peter Ridsdale when he was at Argyle. I attended a fans forum at HP which he conducted and met him a while afterwards in the club shop and on both occasions he came across as genuine sort of chap. I recall him saying he hated Semper being used on match days (“sounds like circus music”) which was met with a stony silence at the forum.:sneaky:

Reactions: philevs