What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

GreenMark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Dec 31, 2005
Jim Furnell's Shirt - I was going to post the same. My wife even got me a 'Rory Fallon: Argyle Legend' t-shirt. It's true he could go missing at times in games but when he was on form, he was brilliant.

M
Same. Also, he always showed up and scored at Ashton Gate for us, City fans hated him for it

Reactions: Rowlypilgrim

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Some liked Fallon, I'm a tad older so I liked Jimmy Hinch (same 'delusion' really!).
Not an opinion that lasted but I saw Kevin Summerfield's first game.
My brother asked me what he was like and I said along the lines of: 'He can play but he looks lightweight and I think he'll get bullied out and knocked off the ball too much'. When we went to watch him together I had to apologise!! :LOL:
Similarly I saw Dalton play in a reserve game early doors. He had 'Waddle syndrome'; a great player who looks like he isn't trying!
How about Le Keeper in his first game? (Cup vs Brizzle City?). A few games later I'd changed my opinion on him too.

Never liked Holloway, self publiciser. So I was right there! ;)

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum
C

Cult Of Personality

Paul Wotton was over rated and just had a good set piece on him and that his first touch was shocking.

Carl Fletcher was overrated and used our situation to get himself the manager job.

Jamie Mackie just ran around alot and was not a great striker

Luke Jephcott is not worth millions of pounds

• Wow
Reactions: Sean
Mar 23, 2013
I'm really hoping we sell Danny mayor in January he no longer fits this team and is not a team player...and buy Broom....who is.......its no circumstance that we are playing so well since Mayor has been injured....ill put my tin hat on just in case.......ave it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I always liked Paul Stapleton, still think he and others got blagged by the "money men".
Yep, I'd agree with. I was cock a hoop when I heard there was a former Man Utd chairman coming in. I thought we were going places. Hower, being an accountant, Paul Stapleton should have seen the warning signs and spoken up/taken action.